Special Education

"Mr. Schuester, I have an announcement," Rachel beamed as soon as the teacher came into the choir room. "I've selected the perfect moving ballad for Autumn and I to sing to launch our performance at sectionals."

"Me first. Two things," said Mr. Schue. "First, our competition at sectionals are your classic stool choirs. Great voices, but they don't move. If we wanna beat them, we need to do what they can't. Dance. Which is why I've decided to feature Brittany and Mike Chang's sweet moves in our performance."

"Yeah, Britt," Naomi smiled at the older girl, clapping.

"Wait, they're gonna dance in front of me while I sing my solo?" Rachel frowned.

"Rachel, just be happy for Britt," Naomi mumbled.

"You're not getting a solo for this competition, Rachel," Mr. Schue said as Mercedes beamed.

"Finally," she said. "So, what song do I get to sing?"

"I was thinking the winners of our duets competition would take the leads."

"Kinda regretting throwing that now," Autumn mumbled under her breath.

"Ken and Barbie?" Rachel scoffed. "Wait, are you trying to throw this?"

"You used to be just sort of unlikeable, but now I pretty much feel like punching you every time you open your mouth," said Quinn.

"Okay, listen," Mr. Schue sighed. "I have talked the talk about everyone here feeling special for over a year now, but I haven't walked the walk. We have got a lot of talent here, and I'm gonna highlight it."

"Do something," Rachel nudged Autumn.

"I don't know, Rach," the cheerleader shrugged. "I think Mr. Schue has a point, and we should be happy for Britt and Mike and Quinn and Sam."

"Look, I'm all for pumping up the team, making everyone feel special, but that's for practice," Finn spoke up. "You don't take the star quarterback out before the big game."

"Easy to say when you're the star quarterback," Tina scoffed.

"This isn't about me," Finn sighed. "It's about the team."

"You are such a hypocrite," Santana scoffed. "You and Autumn."

"Like you even know what that word means," Rachel rolled her eyes.

"It means that your girlfriend is full of crap, Hobbit," Santana said as Autumn's eyes widened.

"You know what? Ever since the wedding, you've been up my butt, and I'm sick of it!"

"Rachel, she's not worth it," Finn said, trying to calm the diva down as Autumn bit her lip and hugged her Cheerios letterman close to her, desperately hoping that Santana wouldn't say anything.

"Oh, really?" Santana asked, narrowing her brows. "Because that's not what you thought last year in that motel room."

"San, stop," Autumn pleaded, turning to face the Latina with worry-filled eyes.

"Are you gonna tell her, or do I need to?"

"Santana, please don't," the shorter girl begged.

"Does anyone have any popcorn?" Naomi asked.

"Tell me what?" Rachel asked, looking between the two cheerleaders.

"It's nothing–"

"You're sweetheart's been lying to you," Santana said as Autumn's eyes filled with tears. "Because she and Britt totally got it on last year."

"Oh, snap," Naomi gasped.

The whole room fell silent. Brittany chewed on the inside of her cheek as she lowered her gaze. Quinn pursed her lips, eyes wide. Santana sat back in her seat, arms crossed over her chest and a smug look on her face.