Big Brother

SPECIAL GUEST STARS...

liz gillies as adalynn hummel

the actress

*sips coffee and judges the shit out of these fucking idiots*

**

cole sprouse as theo hummel

the celebrity kid

**

just like with bailey and the twins, there is no relation to kurt, and the last names are just coincidental for the sake of including characters from sparks fly

-

"So, how does it work with gay marriage, anyway?" Sam asked as the New Directions sat in the choir room. "Is Rachel gonna take your last name, or are you gonna take her last name?"

"Uh, we were thinking about maybe hyphenating them?" Autumn exchanged a look with Rachel beside her, unsure of how to answer Sam's question. "I don't know, we...we haven't really talked too much about it yet."

"I get to be the flower girl, right?" Maya asked.

"You're not cute enough to be the flower girl," Ava said, rolling her eyes.

"Ava, we look the same."

"Yeah, but I'm cuter."

"You know what's cuter? These high school girls," a boy said as he came into the choir room. "The girls in my 5th grade class are nothing compared to these hot mamas."

"Theo?" the twins questioned, exchanging a look. They gasped, and jumped up from their seats. "Theo!"

They ran over to him, wrapping the 10 year old in a tight hug.

"Oh, my God, I can't believe it's you!" Maya exclaimed. "Stop growing. Why are you almost taller than us?"

"Isn't that Adalynn Hummel's kid?" Rachel asked.