CHAPTER 10

"Five hundred and fifty million!"

"Six hundred million!"

"Six hundred and fifty million!"

"Eight hundred million!"

"Nine hundred million!"

"We have nine hundred million, going... going.."the host began to say but was interrupted by the next bidder.

"One billion!" The bidder said.

Everyone turned to see who was bold enough to spend a billion for an ancient piece and lo and behold Zack stood with the card he wrote the amount he was bidding in his right hand and a victorious smirk plastered on his face.

"One billion going....going...gone!" The host said.

Scarlet stood confused, the fact that she was being auctioned off was still upsetting but what was more shocking was the fact that Zack had a billion that he could spend so recklessly, but above all the look Roman had on his face was the most intriguing part of everything that was happening, how he went from a smirk to a death glare in less than a minute was terrifying.

The look on his face was intimidating and scary, Scarlet turned to look at Zack who still had the smirk on his face then at Roman who looked like he was going to kill someone tonight, she stood there as so many emotions flooded through her, she was angry, confused, hurt all at the same time.

"I guess you are mine now scarlet" Zack whispered in her ear.

"Over my dead body," Scarlet replied with every ounce of anger she felt visible in her eyes.

"Now since this item is the only item available for this year la potencia, I urge you all to enjoy the rest of the night, see you next year!" the host said and left the stage.

"Come with us ma'am" A man said to Scarlet.

Scarlet quietly followed the man and the two bodyguards with him, they took her out of the hall and went into an adjoining room.

"Please ma'am you are to take off your clothing and place them in this box, then you can change into the dress that has been prepared for you in the other box, we would wait outside" the man said and left the room with the two bodyguards.

Scarlet took off the clothes and placed them

In the box, as she stood in nothing but her underwear she couldn't help the tears lurking in the bank of her eyes from spilling, Scarlet Amelia Finn the best lawyer in the whole country was reduced to a mannequin and an object of gratification and right now all she wanted to do was disappear, for the first time in a long time her ego was bruised, many emotions swelled in her, she was angry at herself for being this stupid, she was angry for letting herself be fooled and toyed with by that selfish and egoistic cunning Man, It was obvious that the only reason why he employed her was just to ruin her, he was her enemy and she was going to get to the bottom of it all, Roman had to pay for what he has done one way or the other.

She picked the golden dress that she saw in the box and put it on alongside the accessories that came with it, this time around the dress was short and showed little cleavage it also emphasised all her curves, like she was dressed solely to seduce anyone who laid eyes on her, at first she stared at her reflection with distaste and anger but then an idea popped in her head and a devilish mischievous smile crept up her face.

She let her hair down so it cascade down her back then applied a bright red lipstick that made her lip fuller and more seductive, satisfied with how she looked she left the room with one person in mind.

When she returned to the hall beautiful jazz music filled the air, some couples had already paired up and were dancing to the rhythm of the music on the dance floor, the atmosphere was perfect for her plan, she scanned the room looking for someone and when her eyes caught him she smiled and made her way Boldly towards him.

"Hello" Scarlet whispered beside Roman which brought his attention to her.

He turned to face her but stood speechless for a few seconds as he took in her appearance, Scarlet could feel the heat in his gaze as his eyes travelled from her lips to her legs then back to the little exposed cleavage, his pupil dilated and the hint of lust was visible in his eyes.

"Scarlet," he said.

The way he said her name sent chills down her spine in the most erotic way ever like it took every sense of self-control he had in him to not take her right there at that moment, then his gaze returned to her eyes and it took her breath away, the way his pupil dilated and became darker like it was pulling her in made scarlet subconsciously take a step back.

"You wanted something?" He asked.

His question brought her out of the lustful state of mind she was gradually sinking into, she came here to actually seduce him and not the other way round, so she picked up a glass of red wine a waiter offered and drank it in the most seductive way she could all this while holding eyes contact with Roman.

She took a step closer closing whatever space there was between them, she returned the glass of wine to the next waiter and tiptoed a little.

"Dance with me" she whispered in his ears then took his hands and led him to the dance floor.

She took his hands and placed them on her waist then wrapped her hands around his neck and how their bodies fitted perfectly into each other made it easy for her, slowly she began swaying her hips to the rhythm of the beautiful jazz music in the air.

She locked eye contact with Roman once again and the lustful look on his face gave her satisfaction, after a few seconds their bodies were dancing in sync to the music as they both held eyes contact, Roman turned her around and then held her hips tightly as she slowly grinned into him, she knew how endowed her behinds was and she was making proper use of it.

"What are you doing?" Roman whispered in her ear then nibbled it.

Scarlet gasped a little as his action sent shivers down her spine, and little sensations in between her legs with the way their bodies were pressed against each other she couldn't deny this sexual tension between the both of them she didn't know when it started but she knew that if they were the only ones in here right now they would have consumed each other, she was losing control over the situation and she had to get out of it.

*************************************************************** ROMAN&SCARLETT

Thanks for reading.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

*INTRODUCING PATRON SUBSCRIPTION:

So Based on popular demands from my readers that always ask for quicker and more chapter updates I decided to double-task myself just for you guys by making a patron subscription.

*What is the patron subscription?

The patron subscription gives you access to New chapters days before they are posted here on Wattpad which means quicker updates, specific days for updates and also you get to read ahead! When you subscribe to any of my patron's packages you get the New chapter ahead of Wattpad and also get to read the next chapter weeks before it's being updated here on Wattpad, there is also a discord to discuss the book and patron shoutout's !!! So click on the link below ⬇️ and become a patron today!

patreon.com/Victoriousallen22

Xoxo.