Chapter 47

"what on earth do you think you just did Roman?" scarlet asked breaking the silence as they rode to wherever Roman was taking them.

"And where the hell have you been for three months scarlet? Where? Cause i searched everywhere looking for you and my child just to find you in the arms of my god forsaken brother! i searched everywhere scarlet every fucking where!!" Roman said bitterly.

"Mind your language in front of our child and That doesn't give you the right to punch him in the face Roman he and his sister were nothing but kind to i and Sofia, in fact we owe them our lives" Scarlet replied angrily.

"i don't bloody care! you and Sofia are my priority and ill be dammed if i let another man take my place in your lives" Roman said.

"No one is taking anyone's place And where on earth do you think you are taking us? I need to go home" Scarlet said.

"You cant Go home its not safe yet" Roman said.

"I said that i need to go home so take me home or ill put a bullet in your head" Scarlet said.

"Mummy why don't we go with daddy I've missed him" Sofia said.

"No baby we must go to my place cause its safer there" Scarlet said to her child.

"Your Father's men have your house surrounded because he knows that would be the first place you would go to if you ever come back" Roman said.

"there's something i need to get there and it's important i have it if i truly want to fight against my father" scarlet said.

"I said its not safe and that's final" Roman said.

"The last time i checked you are not the boss of me" Scarlet said her brows knitted in a frown.

"so who is? let me guess Xavier?" Roman said.

"What do you mean by that?" Scarlet said angrily.

"What do i mean? i was worried sick scarlet while you were busy flirting with my brother, i saw the way he looked at you there's obviously something there" Roman said.

"i don't have time for this just drop me off at my place" Scarlet said then turned to face the window.

"We are going to my place and that's final i am not putting my child in danger" Roman said.

the drive to the house after that was quiet as everyone was deep in their thoughts except Sofia who was sleeping peacefully with her head resting on her fathers thigh, roman occasionally stared in scarlets direction wondering if he went to far with everything he said.

"There's Nothing going on between i and Xavier" Scarlet said still looking out the window.

"I don't care all i know is i would be the only father in my child's life" Roman said.

Few minutes later they drove into a beautiful mansion that scarlet has never seen before, she turned to look at Roman with a questioning brow but he just ignored her.

"Welcome sir" A lady greeted Roman when they got out of the car.

"Who the hell that?" Scarlet asked Roman but he ignored her and picked Sofia up and went into the house.

"My name is eve ma and I am at your service"Eve said with a smile on her face.

Scarlet gave her a suspicious look then went into the house ignoring her.

"We need to talk" scarlet said when she saw Roman.

"Eve can you take Sofia upstairs get her changed thank you" Roman said.

"No.. No one touches my daughter I'll get her change and feed her myself, and after that we would have this conversation"Scarlet said.

"Eve works for me" Roman said.

"I don't trust her he'll I don't trust anybody with my child"Scarlet said.

"But you trust Xavier and can't trust the fact that I care about my daughter's safety too?" Roman said.

"Leave Xavier out of this the last time I checked I am a free woman and I can do whatever I want"Scarlet said.

"Hell No you can't!" Roman said.

"Mum dad stop arguing please!" Sofia screamed gaining her parent's attention.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to c'mon let's go get you changed" Scarlet said.

"This way ma'am"Eve said and led them upstairs to where the rooms were.

"This is Sofia's room" she said and opened the door for them to enter.

"Thank you" Scarlet said with a deep frown on her face.

"I am her to serve you ma'am and I do not pose any danger to you or Sofia in any way so please count on me as a pawn in your side"Eve said.

"Thank you" Scarlet said the frown not leaving her face cause there was no way in hell she was going to trust anyone after what she had been through.

"Please let me know if you need anything" Eve said and left the room.

"Okay baby let's get you changed" Scarlett said when the door closed.

After few minutes of bathing Sofia and wearing her new clothes they both went down stairs to look for Roman, all the while scarlet was thinking of ways she could escape from this place because it didn't feel safe to her.

"We need to talk" Roman said immediately they got downstairs.

"Eve kindly serve dinner, baby please can you watch cartoons while I and mummy talk??" Roman said to eve and Sofia.

"Sure daddy"Sofia said then went over to the couch to watch the cartoon playing.

"Scarlet" Roman said.

"I need to go to my place" Scarlett said.

"There's something I need to tell you... your father planted a spy on you" Roman said.

"Obviously"scarlet said.

"Do you know who the spy was??" Roman said.

"No but am guessing one of your men" Scarlet said.

"Well that's not true and I need you to brace yourself for everything I am going to tell you right now" Roman said.

"Okay??"

"The spy your father planted on you was Carlos, everything you did your father knows" Roman said.

"What?!!"
*********************************************************.
Happy New Year People.
Roman&Scarlet is back on track.
Thank you so much for reading.
Xoxo