Chapter 16

''Hello scarl, so sorry you had to come here this way''.

Scarlet heard a voice say to her as she slowly regained consciousness, she groaned as she felt a piercing pain at the back of her head, slowly she brought herself to a sitting position and opened her eyes, at first everything was blurry but a few seconds later it became clear, scarlet placed her hands at the back of her head where she felt the pain.

"So sorry about that, here are some medicines for the pain," Zack said and handed her a glass of water and medicine.

Scarlet took it immediately and handed the cup back to him, she sighed as she was trying to wrap her head around everything and the more she thought about it a fresh set of anger began to boil in her heart, it's the audacity of everyone for her.

"Zack! How dare you?" Scarlet said angrily.

"I know I need to explain things but I believe you need to rest, am sorry about the way you were brought here actually this is my family's private island and no one except family members come here conscious, normally you were supposed to be sedated on the plane but I believe the little riff you had with Charlotte led to the hitting of the head which I am so sorry about, please do not be offended," Zack said.

The more he spoke the more angry Scarlet became the audacity of this man was beyond her, he kidnapped her and he was apologising for it.

"Zack! How dare you!, did I by any means sign up for any of this nonsense? Did I?" Scarlet said angrily.

"I bought you at la potencia remember? You wore the auction piece and trust me I wouldn't have paid that much if you weren't the one wearing it, one way or the other you signed up for this" Zack said calmly.

"Am leaving?" Scarlet said and got out of bed.

"W-what? You can't leave" Zack said as his brows knitted together in a frown.

"And why can't I? You kidnapped me and brought me to some island, assaulted me in the process, you should be worried cause the moment I step out of this place I would be suing you for all this, you brought me here without my consent" Scarlet said.

"Calm down scarlet, you knew you were coming here, everyone at that auction knows that for the next three days, I own you to an extent, so please calm down, am sorry for how you came here truly sorry, I-I just want to make this three days memorable for you that's all... Please calm down..please" Zack said.

Scarlet gave him a sceptical look before going back to bed, she sighed and then face palmed herself, nothing was going as planned, it was like the universe was punishing her for all her sins and it wasn't funny, obviously she couldn't sue Zack for kidnapping she knew that cause a certain someone she would rather not remember set her up for this, her stomach growled which made scarlet roll her eye.

"I thought as much" Zack said then snapped his fingers. Immediately three maids entered the room with trays of food.

"I was sure you would need something to eat when you wake up so I made them prepare different dishes for you, trust me Scarlet am not the enemy here" Zack said then signalled the maids to serve the food.

Scarlet couldn't help but salivate at the sight of the beautiful delicacies in front of her, anything and everything she could think of eating was right in front of her when the maids finished setting the food on the bed Scarlet picked up a fork and started digging in, one thing about scarlet Amelia Finn that many people didn't know was that she loved food and she was fortunate enough that the only part of her body that bears the repercussions of her love for food was her backside.

"Now that you are done eating I would love to show you around a bit, I know you are only here for three days but I want to make it worth the while," Zack said when Scarlet finished eating.

"Not interested," Scarlet said.

"Am trying here please help me" Zack said.

"Please leave," Scarlet said sternly.

"Okay, I'll be back tomorrow morning I believe by then you would be in a better mood, rest well" Zack said and left the room.

Scarlet sighed and went over to the window to have a look at what outside of this room looked like, the view was really beautiful from where she stood, the sound of the sea waves that she could hear afar off was kind of refreshing, who would have thought that the great scarlet Amelia Finn would be faced with situations that the law won't be able to solve.

After staying at the window for a while she decided to take a warm bath, she wasn't surprised when she saw all her belongings arranged in the wardrobe, after taking her bath she put on the nighties she saw In the wardrobe and went to bed.

But deep down Scarlet knew her life was going to change drastically after these three days, she just had a feeling in her guts that so many things were about to happen, something was off about Zack and everyone around Roman and she has thrown herself in the middle of it all Unknowing to her.

But whatever it was she was determined to face it head-on, whatever is about to happen, whatever is about to change she was going to fight it with all her might.

And with those thoughts a deep sleep claimed her.

************************************************************************ ROMAN&SCARLETT

Thanks for reading.

Okay so a lot of things are about to happen, I'll say this is where all the fun begins so tighten your seatbelts cause am about to take you my lovely readers on a dangerous ride!!!!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION!

*INTRODUCING PATRON SUBSCRIPTION:

So Based on popular demands from my readers that always ask for quicker and more chapter updates I decided to double-task myself just for you guys by making a patron subscription.

*What is the patron subscription?

The patron subscription gives you access to New chapters days before they are posted here on Wattpad which means quicker updates, specific days for updates and also you get to read ahead! When you subscribe to any of my patrons' packages you get the New chapter ahead of Wattpad and also get to read the next chapter weeks before it's being updated here on Wattpad, there is also a discord to discuss the book and patron shoutout's !!! So click on the link below ⬇️ and become a patron today!

patreon.com/Victoriousallen22

Xoxo.