Chapter 33

Just as Roman said when Scarlet got to the airport there was a private jet waiting for her with bodyguards around, Even though she knew going with Carlos wasn't the best thing at the moment and she didn't have a plan on how to get Sofia back she was glad that at least she had a sense of backing with Carlos here with her. They boarded the private jet without and off they went to an unknown destination.

"I don't think I should be here with you Davina," Carlos said.

"then who should be? I need you here" Scarlet said.

"you don't all you need is to go there and make peace with Roman cause truth be told he also has a right to his daughter" Carlos said.

"I need you here doesn't mean I need your opinion in any way...roman has no right to my child okay!" Scarlet said angrily.

"He does cause he is her father and you need to calm down Davina, we are always supposed to be in control but right now you are out of control" Carlos said.

"My child is in danger and you expect me to keep calm?" Scarlet said.

"Sofia is not in danger and besides don't you think we underestimated Roman all these years? He took Sofia and no one was able to find her not even your father and here we are on his private jet to an unknown destination, I think you should be calm here and think things through" Carlos said.

"All I care about right now is my child and I won't let Roman get away with this so save your preachings and start coming up with a plan that is going to get all of us out of this situation alive...by all of us I mean you Sofia and I....as for roman he is going to hell the minute I have my child with me," Sofia said.

"Sofia is also his child and trust me we can't touch Roman wherever we are going cause we would be in his territory so calm down and stop thinking about killing the father of your child for once think of Sofia, do you think she wants you to kill her dad?" Carlos said.

"Last time I checked you work for me and not as an advisor" Scarlet said.

"Sure," Carlos said.

Eight hours thirty minutes later they landed at the Sicilian airport where a chopper was waiting for them, they got off the plane and bordered the chopper that took them to an island away from the city's capital, when they got to the island five black SUVs were parked waiting for them.

"Miss Scarlet I'll be taking you to the boss please join me," One man said and ushered Scarlet and Carlos into one of the SUVs.

"why doesn't he live in the city?" Scarlet asked.

"I am not in the right position to answer that question, I believe Mr. Roman would have a better answer to that" The man said.

Scarlet Rolled her eyes and turned to the window, they rode for about fifteen minutes before they finally arrived at a black gate which they entered, the remaining four SUVs followed them behind, the security here was tight, and there was a CCTV camera at every turn, which meant that whoever was in the house could see who was coming from a mile away. The cars parked in front of the beautiful white mansion, If Scarlet was here for some other reason she would have admired the house but unfortunately that wasn't the case, she and Carlos got out of the car and were greeted by the butler of the house.

"Welcome... my name is Salvador the butler of the house, it's a pleasure having you here" Salvador greeted.

"Where is my daughter?" Scarlet asked.

"Little Miss Sofia and her father are out but they will be back in an hour I was told to help get you settled in while you wait" Salvador said.

"The nerve of that bastard!" Scarlet said angrily then brought out her phone and dialed Roman's number.

"Where the hell are you!? And where is my daughter?!" Scarlet said.

"Bring my child to me now! if I don't see my baby in the five minutes I promise you I'll set this place on fire" Scarlet said then ended the call.

"Please ma'am can I take you to your rooms now," Salvador said.

"I'll wait here till Roman brings my child there won't be any need for any room cause I am not here to sleep or chit chat" Scarlet said.

"Then can I lead you to the garden?" Salvador said.

"Can you please stop pestering me? I said I won't be moving an inch until I see my child period!" Scarlet shouted angrily.

"Please calm down we are here already no need to cause a scene" Carlos whispered in Scarlet's ears.

"I'll let you be then....but please if you need anything just signal and I'll be here" Salvador said and went back into the house.

scarlet stood there for minutes not moving an inch ignoring all Carlos's attempts to get her to sit down Five minutes later a set of cars drove into the compound and immediately Scarlet saw Sofia coming down from the car that was parked in front of the house she ran to her and hugged her.

"Hey baby are you hurt? did he do anything to you? tell me if he hurt you" Scarlet said as tears began forming at the banks of her eyes.

"am fine mummy Dad didn't hurt me...Don't cry" Sofia said and wiped the tears that escaped her mum's eyes.

"Are you sure baby? mummy is so sorry I couldn't protect you from him" Scarlet said and hugged her daughter once more.

"You don't need to protect me from my dad he loves me...he loves us Mum" Sofia said.

"How dare you" Scarlet said when Roman got out of the car.

"Hello Scarlet," Roman said.

"I promise you won't get away with this" Scarlet said then put Sofia behind her.

"Welcome sir" Salvador said and took the briefcase Roman was holding from him.

"why is she outside?" Roman asked.

"She refused to step into the house until she saw her child, sir," Salvador said.

"I'm leaving with Sofia," Scarlet said.

"No, you are not and who is he?" Roman said.

"Someone who will make sure I leave here with my child," Scarlet said.

"No one is leaving here until we clear things up" Roman said and went into the house.

"Hey baby are you sure you are fine?" Scarlet asked Sofia one more time.

"Mum am not leaving I want to be here with Dad and you... it's my birthday next week and I've already invited my new friends so I can't leave besides Dad has a plan that's gonna work...you don't need to destroy him anymore," Sofia said.

"how?.... How do you know all this?" Scarlet asked.

"Cause right now as we speak Dad is making his first move and you will be free from Granpa soon" Sofia said.

"And what exactly is your dad's first move Sofia?" Scarlet asked.

"He's Going to bring Down the Siren Tonight," Sofia said

"What!?" Scarlet exclaimed.

********************************************************************************************************************************* ROMAN&SCARLETT

THANKS FOR READING!