A well needed nap

YN POV: I was playing with kurogiri while he was working but I don't think he appreciated it too much... "YN dear, I love you but could you go play with your toys or maybe even another league member while I clean?" "Buh I dun wanna... I luvs you onwy!"  "Thats very cute sweetie and I love you too, but please go play somewhere else?" I got very upset at that and decided to throw a tantrum an start screaming because kurogiri told me to go away! He quickly picked me up and shoved my pacifier in my mouth and said, "You better quit that right now or you're in the corner got it?" I had never heard him sound so scary so I got scared and started crying again. He called someone and put his phone away, not even a minute later Compress (bubba) came over to us. "Hello my amazing assistant (kurogiri) and my sweet..." As he looked at me he quickly change emotions and said "My little magician what happened? Why are you crying?" But me being the scared baby I was at the time yelled, "Kuwo yell at me and tell me go away!" "That isn't what I meant, I asked them to go play with someone else so I could finish cleaning, and I didn't yell at them." "Alright well let me take them so you can finish." He grabbed me and went back to his room.

"Shhhh my dear, please quit crying, it's naptime anyways you're very upset and you got to stay up a bit later too, please lay down so we can put you in sleep clothes." I complied and crawled to his bed to lay down. "Alright dear I think one of my hoodies I good for you to sleep in right?" "Mhm!"

Compress POV: I got out a black and orange hoodie with a card deck on it and walked over to my little baby." I took of the onesie, checked the diaper and put the hoodie on so YN wasn't cold. "Alright thank you for being so good Sweeie, now lay down and Bubba will put on a movie for you💖.