dumb meeting

Tomura has a bad meeting and all for one tells him how proud he is of Tomura!

Tomura POV: I was having a meeting with Overhaul and I guess he was having a bad day as well considering he was more agitated and angry. After a while of going back and forth the meeting came to this, "You know what, just shut up! I shouldn't have ever agreed to work with you." "Wait just give me a bit longer to-" "No. I'm done with this your terrible with plans and everything else." With that he walked out and I was left alone in my meeting room. I started crying and mumbling to myself about how he was right an I was terrible.  Soon though someone came in. It was Dabi. "Hey Shiggy I-" "the hell happened?" I was sitting on the couch with my knees pulled up to my chest head down. "Nofin wong." "Are you sure?" "Mhm." "Okay." Thankfully he left me alone. But then All for one came in the room. "Tomura, Dabi told me that you were in here are you okay?" I felt comfortable enough around him since he had raised me and so... I caved in and jumped up hugging him. "Bad leader!" "Tomura you're not a bad leader why do you think that?" He asked hugging me back. "Overhaul say I bad leader!" "Well he's just mean."

AFO POV: As Tomura was crying his eyes out I led him over to the couch. I sat down pulling him in my lap to hold him. "Bubs your not a bad leader your amazing." "Pwomise?" "I promise bud. Now do do you want to go change and take a nap to calm down?" I asked him knowing that taking a nap usually calmed him. "Mhm." I took him to his room and got out a wolf onesie since it was his favorite. 5 minutes later !!! "Okay bud now lay down and I'll put on a movie for you okay?" "Tay." He laid down and I pulled the blanket over him. "What do you want to drink?" "Emenade?"  I can get you lemonade bud." "Tank ou!" "You're welcome." And I left to got him lemonade and I of course added water or else he couldn't drink it. But by the time I go back he was already asleep. I set the cup done and left. "Night bud."