Baby Shiggy & hair fights (CG AFO and Kurogiri)

I wanted to do this because I have motivation from writing the story right before this one.

Kurogiri POV: I grabbed a hairbrush and went to Tomura's room. I knocked and went in. He can usually take care of his hair but after fighting on missions and a bunch of stress it gets very tangled so I like making time to brush it. The moment he sees the light blue brush though, he freaks out. He brushes it himself yes but never fully gets it untangled. He's on his bed, playing on his phone, not little right now but that's usually better for me. I sit the brush on his nightstand and.... "Tomura get back here!" He had already ran off.

Shiggy POV: I ran out of my room, quickly unlocking the door since Kurogiri has locked it. Thankfully no one but All for One/ dad was home. I kept running, into the kitchen, around the table dashing behind things and running and running...right into AFO. I stumbled back  and tried to run again but was grabbed by dad(afo). "Not so fast, why are you running?" I struggled to get away from him. "He's running because I'm trying to brush out his hair." Kurogiri finally caught up. Dad laughed a bit before picking me up and forcing me back to my room. "No! I don't want my hair brushed!" I say and try to hit dad.  Yeah, safe to say he didn't like that. "Tomura if you hit me again you will never fuc-" he was interrupted by Kurogiri. "Okay I'll take him back now." He grabbed me and put me down on my bed and picked up the brush as dad left.

Kurogiri POV: The moment I put the brush near Shiggys head he slips and starts to cry. "No! No no no! It hurts!" I sigh and watch as he tries to get away but I just pull him back to where he was. "No, stay still." I tell him and start to brush the ends. I hand him a cat stuffie and a paci. Even though he was about 4 or 5. He held the stuffie the whole time and an hour later he was sitting on my lap, now cuddled against me and letting me brush it. "Mama it hurt bad..." I smile at the name, it was a commonly said thing by the league, mamagiri more said by Toga and Dabi than anyone else. Shiggy only called me mama when we were alone. "I know baby, I'm sorry. But it feels better now, huh?" "Uh huh."