Small... in jail?

This plot was given to me by a friend who would like to remain unknown (their from TikTok.)

Dabi POV: I've had tons of terrible days, where I've been arrested, shot at, sick and more. But being little while in jail had never happened until today.  I was being interrogated by Eraserhead and he was just talking like a normal person. But it was different, he was scaring me even though he wasn't hurting me. He'd walked in with a cup of water and sat it down Infront of me. "Let's get started shall we? Question one, what is your real name?" He pulled out a clipboard and pen ready to write. I just looked down and pulled my shirt down hoping he wouldn't see what I was wearing since I had little clothes underneath. He snapped his fingers at me, "kid, what's your real name." He didn't have an aggressive tone but again it still scared me. "Dabi." "Your real name please?" "My real name is Dabi, I changed it." "It's not on any records." "No time." "Okay I'll mark it as no answer then. How old are you?" I obviously went with my big age , "24." "Family members?" "Hell no!" "Watch your language kid." Now he sounded mean I pushed myself back in my chair and attempted to scoot back. But it was bolted to the floor so no one could throw it. "Scared?" "Hell no I'm not, I kill people the F*** would I be scared about?" It was a lie, I could feel my headspace creeping up on me and was attempting to fight it off. "Kid did I not just tell you to watch your language?" "S-stop calling me a kid." "Why the stutter?" "Can we get back to the sheet?" I was almost mumbling, him calling me a kid didn't help me fight my headspace off. 

"How about we take a quick break from the questions and you take a drink of water? You need it." I looked at the cup and at him, "Why are you looking at it like that? It's not poisonous." "Shut up!" Now he was mad, he glared at me and said, "Do not tell me to shut up, now hurry and drink some water." I did and almost spilt it on myself. "Careful." A few questions later the worst happened. "Anyw- hey kid, is that a pull up?" "W-what?! No way! I an adult!" "Really cause I see a bumble bee and  an Optimus Prime and that fabric looks like one." I caved in and started crying. All my work to stay big, just to be called out. 

Aizawa POV: "Hey hey hey, it okay kid, why are you crying?" "Scary!" "I'm sorry kid." "An meanie I try not slip an says no call me kid but you did." "I didn't know you were a little I thought it was just embarrassing to you." "You em- emb-arrassed me by pointing out my cothes." I was struggling to not laugh at his attempt of saying embarrassed and clothes, he forgot the L. "Now you laugh at me!" "Im sorry little one, really I am, how old are you?" "I saids I 24." "No no no your little age, the you right now." "5" "you expect me to believe that? I'd go and assume you're 3." He nodded at me. "So you lied?" "M-maybe."

League of Villains Age regression one shots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें