CG YN Lil Shigaraki

YN POV: Me and Tomura we're sitting on the couch gaming. I was doing a ton of shit talking considering I won 57 time and he hadn't won once yet. "Hell yeah I win again fuckin loser. How are you so bad at this game?" He didn't respond an I looked over at him to my surprise my boss was starting to cry. "Hey I didn't mean it like that I was just messing with you!" I didn't know why he was crying but I felt like shit. I eventually went to get Kurogiri. I told what I did and what was happening. "Oh, I see, here go give him this." "Kurogiri this is a pacifier?" "No one's told you yet?" "Obviously not, what is it?" "Tomura is an age reggsor, his mental age is 2 now go give that to him." "Alright alright geeze." "Hey boss. Here." I handed him the pacifier and he stared calming down. I sat next to him and looked up age regression. "Hey little boss do you wanna watch cartoons?" "Pease?" I turned on DuckTales for Tomura and he stared watching it. "Tank ou!" "Your welcome buddy." Do you want apple juice?" "Orange pease?" "Orange juice it is then." I went and got him some juice and a straw. "Here" "tanks!" "Your welcome." Kurogiri soon came out and said, "Tomura do want to take a nap?" "Not now." "What if I put your blanket in the dryer?" "Fiiieeee." "Good boy."   That day ended in Tomura taking a nap and everyone coming home while the day went on as normal.