Sneaky little 5

Kurogiri POV: I had changed into my human form and thought me and compress were alone... Nope. Next thing I hear is "What the hell?!" From Toga. "Toga! Watch your mouth!" She gets an insult really quickly... "You watch your tounge before 'press bites it off! I seen you two just now. Don't deny it! " She shouts and we go back to my room to kiss in peace and cuddle.

YN POV: I giggle as the two get caught in the act of kissing. Then I start laughing because Toga had laid me on the couch and started tickling me! "Sissy stop it!" She also laughs and replies, "No way! I'm gonna tickle you till you're crying with joy!" She says happy and sarcastic. We both laugh and giggle for a while then we calm down. "Do you wanna watch the Carebears movie my baby bear?" She says ruffling my hair. "Carebear! Carebear!" She laughs and grabs the remote, she also grabs a blanket and pacifier. Before I can say anything she puts the pacifier in my mouth and covers us with the blanket. She turns on the movie and the song starts, after the intro the actual movie started.

Middle of the movie

I start to suck on my paci and lean against Toga. "Awwww, sissy's little baby sleepy?" I yawn in response but tense up as I feel her place me on her lap and cuddle me. When I wake up I'm in a new outfit and I'm back in my crib. I'm wearing a really oversized hoodie and a pull up/diaper and I had knee length f/c socks on. My paci was still in my mouth but Toga was no where to be found. I cry and stretch out in my crib. I sit on my knees and hold onto the bars that face the nursery door. Compress comes into the room and scoops me up. "My little magician, what's troubling you this time?" He bounces me up and down as I cry. "Sissy. I wan sissy." He frowns...I think. His mask changed a bit so I thought he was sad. "Sissy isn't here right now my magician. How about you play with me for the time being?" I wipe at my eyes and nod yes. His mask changes back to a happy face and he carries me over to something. It's hanging from the ceiling and looks like a baby swing . Instead of chains in rubber though, they were like little bungee strings. He puts me in it and my feet don't touch the ground. The strings stretched out and my feet touch the little trampoline mat underneath me. I jump and I go up. I giggle and jump some more. "Are you auditioning to be a kangaroo? Maybe a bunny rabbit I can pull from a hat?"
"Bun bun!" "Ooooh a bunny rabbit... well I won't be pulling you from a hat anytime soon, keep up the jumping my little one." I follow his instructions and have so much fun jumping! I go up and down and sometimes I hold the straps holding the seat up and pick my feet up high. My body stays in mid air and I clap my hands and giggle. "Look! I fly!" He looks over at me and we mess around playing a few games.