league as caregivers! 2

Compress -
-He doesn't pull real rabbits out of hats but he does pull your stuffies out of a hat!
-Picnics and nature walks 100%
-he doesn't believe in spankings unless you in your non little self say it's okay. You discussed this when going over rules an punishments. So far he's only done it twice, other than that, timeouts only.
-He turns cleaning up into a game!
-He definitely calls you things like, mini magician, my assistant, missing bunny (cause your missing from being able to be pulled from the hat, inside joke!)

Twice-
-to be honest, he'd be a babysitter.
-he wouldn't think he'd be a good caregiver, but he loves to babysit you!

Spinner-
-He loves to color with you, hands on craft things too.
-if you drink from a bottle he insists on feeding you while you sit on his lap.
-He tries different types of Angel milk. By that I mean, honey and milk or strawberry pieces and sugar and milk. (Strawberries in it is so good 😋)
-He loves to make picture walls with you. You get photos printed off of his phone every week.

Stain-
-He makes baskets with you for your headspace, the basket label will have the age range it provides for on it and inside will be the gear for the headspace. You refill them with coloring sheets every Wednesday.
-He doesn't really play with you, he's always working.
-he sets up a playpen for you while he cooks.
- He's probably still learning to deal with tantrums.