Hair dye?

Y/N POV: " Hey Y/N you have one more client before your break she'll be here in a bit. I already put her in your book." "Okay, what does she want so I can go ahead and get ready." "She's in for a haircut and she wants it rose gold" "Okay." I went off to get my station cleaned up from my last client. After I swept and sprayed & dried the chair I heard the bell an went to greet her. "Hi are you Toga Himiko?" "Yep." I looked up to see a tall man with black hair next to her. "Are you with her?" "Yeah I'm just supposed to supervise her." "Oh okay. Well come with me  and I'll get you started. An you can just take a seat here or go do something else since this will probably take a few hours." "No thanks I'm good I've got my phone and have nothing better to do, have fun Toga." She laughed and I motioned her to follow me to the chair. "Okay so how short do you want it?" "Middle of my back?" (It was to her knees) "yeah that'll work." I started brushing her hair and she started giggling so I asked. "Is something funny?" "No." I just shrugged it off and went back to doing her hair. She ended up humming to herself an I started listening closer to it, "what song is that? It sounds like baby shark." I said laughing at my silly idea of the song. "Is baby sharky." "Ooooh, well I'm ready to do the dye, you're 100% sure you want rose gold?" "Yep, rosy is a really pwetty cower." I sorta realized what was going on but went to ask the older guy with her. "Hey, uhm really weird question-" "she slipped into little space didn't she?" "Uhm yes actually? How did you know I'd ask you that?" "I heard her talking about baby shark." "Makes sense."

Once she was done

Toga POV: "okay and you're all done. You were so good!" "Thank you!" "Do you want a sucker?" "Yes please." I reaaaaally liked Y/N they were very nice." I grabbed a cherry one and they walked me back to Dabi. "Bubba! Look, my hair is reeeeeaaaalllly pretty now!" "Yeah it is."