needles

All for one POV: "Tomura! Get back here! " I yelled at him as he ran. This is an important part of him becoming the next All for one, Garaki just needed to draw blood and Tomura needed to stop being a baby. I finally get him dragged back to the room and he jumps back up on the table. "Tomura quit crying, your not 2 years old." Kurogiri walks into the room and looks at us both.

Kurogiri POV: I walked into the room and imeadently I could  tell Tomura was terrified.  After they all saw who I was they didn't care and Garaki tried to take blood from Tomura. All eyes were on my poor little Shiggy, he was slipping and it wasn't going to be easy for him to not cry at the needle. I quickly take off my gloves and do some fun things with the smoke/clouds of my hands. He smiles and barely notices as Garaki finishes drawing blood and takes out the needle. "Good job Tomura all done! " I say praiseing him for being a good boy and put my gloves back on. "The hell are you praising him for? It wasn't anything special and plus he ran away and almost cried." I sigh not wanting to fight All for one aboit this and I take Shiggy to his room. "Little one I want you to know that I'm still proud of you." He giggles and hugs me. "I love you!" He says absolutely adorably.