Get out!

Little BG info! This takes place when Toga and twice went to work with Overhaul. Chronostasis had to stay with the LOV for a day. Yes ik it fits into this and Yakuza oneshots but bear with me please!

Shigaraki POV: We met up with the Yakuza half way to our separate bases. When we got there it was Overhaul, Chronostasis and Nemoto. Only Chronostasis had a back pack ready to go with us. Toga and Twice walked over to Overhaul and Chronostasis walked over to us after his boss gave him a nod. We spoke for a few minutes then left. Chronostasis seemed to be mesmerized by the way Kurogiri opened a portal. We all went through the portal. "Dabi, take him to his room." I say and Dabi flips me off before taking Chronostasis away.

Chrono/Kurono: As Dabi led me to my room I fidgeted with my hands. We went up a set of stairs and to the left all the way down a hall. He opened the door and led me inside. "You can just go to bed work ended an hour ago." I nod in acknowledgement. "Kay, thanks." He leaves and I make sure to lock the door. The room was painted a light green and the bed had white sheets. I changed into some comfy clothes and tried to decide on being little or not.  I was uncomfortable here in this new place, far away from Kai, with these people who have killed god knows how many people!  I grab my paci and giggle as I play with a stuffie I brought with me. I had unlocked my door after I changed because I didn't think I'd choose being little. So when I heard the door open... I forgot where I was. I looked up happily hoping to be greeted with the sight of Kai, Dei, Rappa... Even Nemoto or pops! It was All For One, he was hella confused! I start to tear up and move to the corner that the bed was in. He walked into the room and looked at me before going away. He came back with Kurogiri, AFO walked away and left me with the cloud. "Hello." He says in a calming tone.  "I sorry I dids a bad fing." He holds back a laugh. "What bad thing did you do?" I ignore him and wish Kai were here. He'd help.