Taken

Okay so this is more so going to be like the Gacha series treated like a baby! I'm going to change it a few times and put it in my other books only I you wan me to though💖 you can change the clothes part of the storyline but I really think it adds details.

Kurogiri POV: I've always wanted children however being a villain was keeping me from doing that. So when my aid and boyfriend Compress showed me age regression I asked him. "So you want to be a baby?" "No we kidnap someone and have them Regress. It isn't as hard as a normal baby and they'd love it!" He had me convinced so the next day we went out to the store bought some cute pale blue T-shirts, pink hoodies and a ton of other clothes. Then we got a crib and playpen. The day after that we went out and found the cutest person for the job! Also the one that would fit in the clothes. We followed them and just as they got home and unlocked the door I ran up and grabbed them holding them in place and Compress knocked them out with chloroform they were kicking at us and eventually they fell to the ground barely holding their eyes open. "Aww baby just go to sleep." He said picking them up. "Alright let's go home."  Once home we took our new little one to their bedroom and since they were asleep still, I put them in a pull up and onesie of course giving a pacifier. Then I took them to the living room and sat down on the couch holding my baby. "They're so cute!" Press said sitting down next to us.  "Very cute."  "What do you think we should do with them?" "Well first probably let them sleep a bit. 2, make them some food. " I said looking to the kitchen. "Yeah yeah I get it, you want anything?" He asked getting up. "No I'm good." He made Mac'cheese and chicken nuggets for dinner but just as he was about 7/10 minutes done with cooking they woke up. However someone was a bit mad and decided to use naughty language. They spit out the paci and started the swearing." What the fu-" I quickly covered their mouth. "Nope!"

I'm just going to update this on page.