Part 2- Matching Onesies

All for one POV:  I just put Tomura to be after calming him down from falling out of his crib. However I later heard "quiet" footsteps, then I went into their room and Dabi was over by the plushie island. "Dabi!" He jumped when I yelled at him for not being asleep. " 'm sowwy I want lulu!" He yelled hiding behind a giant squishmallow. "Well hurry up and grab lulu so you can sleep." He nodded and grabbed a purple wolf with a gold eye and a blue eye. "Come here buddy." He crawled over to me and I put him back to sleep next to Tomura.

2 hours later
Kurogiri POV:  I just got home with the rest of the league (yes they know about the reggsors 💕) and once I had gotten to talking to AFO he said the babies were asleep. "I mean it's been 2 hours so they should probably get up." "Okay I'll go wake them then." I warped into the room and began to shake Dabi gently after taking a picture of how cute they looked! "Dabi , Dabi bubba wake up please." He woke up and looked at me then went back to sleep! Well okay then 2 can play at this game and I will win the naptime war! I picked him up and laid him on the floor which woke him up since even though it was carpet it was cold an rough. He sat up an while I was shaking Tomura awake he had crawled over to the stuffie pile and started throwing them at me! "DABI STOP THROWING THINGS AT ME!" But my yelling had the consequences of waking Tomura who then started crying.

10 minutes later!

Everything is good now and blah blah blah lol