Caught by Yakuza

Toga POV : I was in my room at the Yakuza living space when I remembered I had my littles stuff with me! I was bored so I decided being small for a while would give me something to do since really I only played or watched things in my small space I don't know why. I grabbed my pacifier and stuffies then went to my bathroom to pull my onesie on. It was a soft pink with short sleeves and short leg pieces. (Normal onesie that's cuts off mid thigh) It was was paired with knee high socks and I let my hair down since I didn't want buns. I was playing for about, 30 minutes? Before someone knocked on the door. "Hey Toga, it's time for dinner!" I had forgotten I was at the Hassakai so i started crying not wanting to be seen or anything. But that didn't work at all 🤦.

Nemoto POV: I started getting worried when I suddenly heard Toga start crying. Did she not want to eat with the rest of us? Or did she want to go back to the LOV, maybe she was hurt? "Hey Toga can I come in?" I heard something hit the door and more crying. "I'm coming in, please don't throw anything at me!" I opened the door and didn't expect what I saw. But once she waw me all hell broke loose, she was throwing things and told me to "heck off! Leave m lone!" I shut the door behind me and dogged the last stuffie. "Why so mad love? All I did was come get you to come eat dinner with us." "Nu mad!" She said crossing her arms turning away. "So will you come eat dearest?""Nuh uh! Every one gonna tink I weird!" "Toga no one will make fun of you, everybody here is very supportive of each other. Plus what if I walk with you?" She thought for a while before "holds han?" "If you want." She stood up and grabbed my hand and we started heading to the kitchen. "Just so you know hun Kurono made spaghetti tonight." "Takes turn cooking?" "Mhm yesterday Overhaul cooked and tomorrow is my turn." She nodded and smiled as we finally got to the kitchen. And just like I said everyone was supportive and had a normal dinner!