Sneaky little 4

YN POV: After lunch I was taken back to my room and a blue haired guy came in the room to play with me! He said hello and after a few minutes we actually started to talk. Of course my words sounded like they went through a blander then out of my mouth. They were all jumbled and stuff. We played with *fave animal stuffie* for a long while then we played a small bored game. Chutes and ladders! "I win! I win! Bueberry lost!" I say to him in the most happy voice ever! I also called him a blueberry for having silly blue hair! He rolls his eyes and says he let me win. "Uh huh, sure you did!" I giggle and grab my stuffie. He/she/they are my new bestest friend! (Yes I'm really not tryna misgender a stuffie!) Soon we smell...."cookies? Wha smell reeeeeaaaalllly good?" Shiggy doesn't know but after a second or two, Toga bursts into the room and hands me a cookie. I stare in awe. It looks so amazing! "Woah.... Tank you!" I say and take a big bite into the cookie.  It was so good! My eyes lit up in joy and I thanked her again and told her I loved the cookie."Aww, well I'm glad you enjoyed it sweetie." She plays with my hair as I eat the rest of the cookie. I finish it  and she smiles. We go to the living room and end up walking in on..."What the hell?!" Toga shouts.

Kurogiri POV: I had changed into my human form and thought me and compress were alone... Nope. Next thing I hear is "What the hell?!" From Toga. "Toga! Watch your mouth!" She gets an insult really quickly... "You watch your tounge before 'press bites it off! I seen you two just now. Don't deny it! " She shouts and we go back to my room to kiss in peace and cuddle.

Ik it's short. I'm tired good night.

All in all word count including this - 342