League as littles 💖

All for one-
-Tbh I see him as a cg or babysitter but if he were a little he'd be an older little, maybe 7-8 or he'd be really young about less than a year old to two years old.
-He definitely wants to do things on his own
-definetly whiney but he can be good at times

Shigaraki-
-likes father like son, Shiggy wants to do things on his own.
-unlike AFO Shiggy will end up asking for help a bit embarrassed after he'd declined your help multiple times.
-He loves to play video games with you and he is a true cuddle bug.

Kurogiri-
-he still wants to do bartending things so he'll ask for drinks to mix up, you just give him cups of water, food dye and koolaid mix though.
-Loves SpongeBob only when you cuddle with him or you've made a pillow fort
-He says he can handle horror movies but he always slips and ends up....crying? Idk what he does, he built like a grape cloudy zombie poltergeist thing.
-He wants to go on nature walks with you no doubt about it.

Dabi-
-he tries to deny he is little but you hear it in his voice since he slips to a very little headspace
-even if you are male or have no gender when he feels extra safe with you he accidentally calls you mama or  mommy since he felt the kst safe with Rae or sometimes he'll think of Fuyumi and call you sissy.
-sugar... Lollipop , ice cream cake.

Toga-
- She'll ask for blood but she really just wants fruit punch.
-in her small space she bites er stuffies to seem intimidating and you pull her off them and give her a teether or something meant to be chewed.
- play with her hair. Braid it, ponytail, bun anything, she loves it.  Get away from her bow collection 🔪💉
-she tries art but paints in shades of red, pink and black.

Mr.Compress-
-he cries and throws a full on tantrum if you don't watch his magic shows.
-He and you will decorate magician capes and wands for eachother.
- he begs you for a bunny for his magic shows but you always say no.
-he will kick you out of shows and use a stuffie if he gets mad at you.

I'll do spinner and stain later bai ❤️💜❤️