Awww so cute!

So this is like Hari going little during a mission!

All Might POV: Everyone was fighting during the mission some villains no where to be seen. Dabi was one of them I ended up hearing crying while walking through the living quarters of the base. I peeked in the room an saw Dabi on his bed he had a stuffed cat and a pacifier. I was shocked to see a murderous villain with a pacifier, holding a cat plushy while crying. I heard him mumble "I wan dada he posed to gets me." I went in and aperently scared him. He jumped back an pushed himself into the corner of his bed. "Bad hero ! Pease go way!" "I'm not a bad hero kid." "All hero bads! You never help and you scary!" He was yelling and crying even more than before. "Kid you need to come with me." I soon realized he was acting very child like, I couldn't remember what it was called but I knew what it was. He shook his head. "No take dis wrong buh, uh uh!" I simply smiled and picked him up, he started kicking and trying to push away. "Kitty!" He yelled reaching out to the cat on the bed. I grabbed it along with the pacifier that fell out of his mouth. I put it back in his mouth an handed over the cat. I slowly started walking downstairs. Once down there he and I both heard yelling and screaming plus 2 gunshots. He held onto me tighter and buried his face in my neck/shoulder. Once we got outside though... "All Might what the hell?!" Ms.Joke ran up and yelled at Eraser Head for saying that. "How dare you use such language Infront of a baby!" "Aww to cute!" "I know right Mirko?" "Yeah!" The girls kept having their conversation about Dabi while I just stood there. "Let me hold him!" Mirko said, well more so shouted. "Why?" "Because I want to hold him", she said stomping her foot. "You know what let the little decide. " Joke added in. Mirko then looked at Dabi who was smiling a bit an asked. "He lovely can I hold you please?" He wade grabby hands to her wanting to be held by her. "Aww who's a cutie?" She asked poking his nose.

Mirko POV: The sweet boy giggled as I poke at his nose. He yawned almost dropping the paci he had in his mouth. He did look very tired so I turned around and walked to on of the chairs it was decently far from the fight and near the ambulances if anything happened. I sat down and watched All Might run off into the fight Eraser went back into the fight after being yelled at and Joke came to sit next to me. "Hiii bubs, tired?" He nodded an laid his head on my shoulder. "Awww." We both said in unison. It was very true though he was so cute!