League of Villains as caregivers

All for one-
-he'd play with you sometimes but usually have Kurogiri play with you.
-When he is playing with little you he likes you to be smaller, but also big enough to speak in full sentences (3-5)
-Likes it when you set up your stuffies on his desk with a note, he has a good day.
-rules? Yep! You're gonna be one well behaved baby

Kurogiri-
-loves to cuddle with you and your stuffies!
-movie night when you're good, and sad. He's a good CG.
-tickle fight! All the time when you say you aren't tired. He wants to tire you out!
-if he's your caregiver then you two are baking cookies!
-he has bottles of alcohol in the fridge that's filled with apple juice so you can hang out with the LOV when they drink.

Shigaraki-
-When he's doing desk work he likes to have you sit on his lap and read stories or watch videos.
-He loves to play animal crossing with his sweet/bratty baby.
-cuddling all the time even when he's working.
-he does his best to keep you in your headspace.

Toga-
-she takes you on walks or you go to the park often.
-if your physical smaller than her she puts you in her hoodies, if not then she buys hoodies that are one size to big for you.
-singing your hearts out and playing boardgames.
-pillow forts! Well...more so a pillow mountain.
-You two sleep in the pillow forts while she sings to you and she always ends them in I love you baby vampire