Matching Onesies

All for one POV: Okay babysitting one little is already a bit difficult when Shigaraki what's to be a brat but Dabi too?! "Ouch ! Hey what the heck?!" Shigaraki just stuck his tongue out at me and dabi laughed. Now I would've said hell but but their too small and would call me a bad person for it. However I was walking to the kitchen and stepped on the blocks I had told them to put away. "MOTHER FUCKER THAT HURT!" All of a sudden I heard to toys drop and two gasps of surprise. The was met with a bottle and a wooden block to the head then both yelled, "BAD WORD!"  "Mhm yes boys I know I said a bad word and I'm sorry alright ? Let's forget this an move on okay?" "Nu uh! I wan ice cweam for dinner if we fowgot !" Dabi yelled. "Me too! I wan ice cweam!" Shiggy demanded. "You know what you two need to be out of you work clothes and go take a nap got it?" "Hmm, NO!" "Okay well  too bad Naptime." I scooped up both the boys and brought them to the empty room we had turned into a little's room.  "Do you guys want cat onesies or normal ones?" I ended up picking for them since Dabi just glared  at me and Tomura stuck his tongue out.  "Okay my pick then I say cats, Tomura come here please." He just shook his head no and laughed. So I went over and picked up Dabi and put him on the ground to change Tomura. He of course being a brat kicked and screamed for me to leave him alone. I put him in the onesie and popped a pacifier in his mouth and clipped it to the onesie. I then put him on the floor and grabbed Dabi, changed him too then a pacifier.  "Alright now you can both go to sleep." I said putting the bars up on the crib. I left and the moment I shut the door and went to the living room. Thankfully it's over I thought. I then heard a loud thud from the room so I ran back and opened the door to see Tomura crying on the floor. "Tomura why are you not in your crib?!" He screamed saying he wanted to play an didn't want to sleep. After I got him to calm down I put him in his crib and made sure the boys were asleep.