Sneaky little 2

Kurogiri POV: After a moment of silence they nodded and I poured a little bit on the cut. "And you said you had glass in it?" "I pull it out." "Well that's good but you also could've cut your hands." "Oh... oopsie." "It's okay you didn't know any better." I quickly finished cleaning the wound and bandaged it up. "Thank yous." I laughed a bit finding it funny how some littles add an s or slur their r,l and forget words sometimes, plus the terrible grammar.
They pouted a bit at me laughing at them. "Wha so funny?" I tried to stop but failed, "nothing my dear." They cross their arms and keep pouting. "Why so upset my dear?" they look ready to cry. "Cloudy is a meanie!" "Whatever do you mean YN? How am I being a meanie?" They sniffle and small tears prick at their e/c eyes. "C-cause you laughing at me!" A tear runs down their cheek. "I am not laughing at you in a bad way, you're simply..... silly and your voice is adorable. I just happen to find adorable things funny most times." I say as I wipe the tear away. They sniffle and nod okay. I pick them up and carry them to their nursery. We changed and added a few things. I put them in the crib and turned on the spinning thing that plays music and has hanging animals (the crib mobile things) they get entranced by the object and calm down enough for me to put a blanket on them and get them to sleep.

I left the room and Shigaraki enters alkng with the others. "Welcome back, do be quiet the little one is sleeping. Poor thing had quite the adventure."