Sleepy but bratty

Little_Weeb43 , she/they pronouns a mix of both, little- 4, teether
Sorry it's so split up, I've been struggling to read full/long  paragraphs (reading turns to a boring task like hobby and I get lost reading lines) so I'm seeing if this will help my friends like that!

Dabi POV: "little one! Get back here right now!" I shouted as I chased YN through the base she ran away from me. They're always so fricken bratty at bed time.

"No! Never!" They ran into our bedroom and jumped around on the bed. "Well it's bedtime and you need to listen to daddy/bubba/me. Okay?" She shook her head and ran into the kitchen. I followed and saw them tugging at the freezer.

I had put a special lock on it a week ago so they wouldn't sneak in and get ice cream before dinner...AGAIN. sneaky little brat, gotta love 'em though. I unlocked it and got out her teether, relocked the freezer and went to our room with it.

She followed along and sat on our bed when I did. "Daddy/bubba/Dabi, can I haves my ring now?"

I looked at the teether ring in my hand. "Will you go to sleep?" They threw themselves on the bed and said no. Arms crossed and everything. "Wooooooow....all time new bratty" i chuckle to myself. They say up and started hitting my back and whining.

"Now! Now! Now! I want it! I want it it's mine!!!" I shook her off and said no. "You're being a meanie, I'm not gonna give it to you baby." They ran into the living room pouting and grumbling the whole way.

I sighed, laid the ring down, got up and went over to her. She smacked at me and I picked her up. I carried them to the bed and laid them down on the bed.

I hand over the teether and eventually they pass out and go to sleep. "Goodnight mousey."