Nu Dada!

Dabi POV: Me and Tomura where playing for a while since he was little and I had nothing else to do. However once it hit 8:30 PM I told Tomura it's time for bed. "Hey baby, it's almost bedtime we need to clean up and get ready to sleep." "No!" I wasn't going to give up anytime soon this was a battle I fought often. "Nope, you need to get ready for bed bubs." Today was apparently different instead of sitting there arms crossed he threw himself on his stomach and started yelling and hitting the ground. "Stop it." "I don wanna go seep!" "I'm going to get your onesie and stuff, then start a bath by then I want you to have cleaned up." He just glared at me. "Don't look at me like that." I went and got his stuff, short sleeve onesie that didn't have the long feet parts. I ran a bath for him set his stuff down and went to grab him. He didn't clean up but I pulled him up from the ground and got him in the tub without protests (thankfully). 15 minutes later we were done, I dressed him then put him back in the living room. "Play?"  "Nope you didn't clean up like dada told you to. If you need help then I will but I know you can do it." He hesitantly picked his toys up and put them in the bin which I carried to his room. He crawled into bed and I tucked him in giving his a stuffie and pacifier. "Baba or no?" "Sippy!" "Sippy cup?" "Mhm!" "Apple juice?" "Pease!" I got his juice and managed to get him to sleep fairly easy I guess all the kicking and screaming tired him out.

League of Villains Age regression one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara