sneaky little part 3

Dabi POV: We got home and instantly Kurogiri told us to shut up so the kid could sleep. I roll my eyes and go sit down on the couch with the others. We all started talking until Kurogiri told Compress to go get YN. He left and came back after about 15 minutes.

Compress POV: I walked into the room where we're keeping our sweet new little. I go over and look at the currently sleep YN. Kurogiri had wrapped them up like how people weigh owls, like a burrito.  "Awww, how sweet." I say and take a picture of them. I pick them up bridal style still in the blanket wrap, they start to wake up but they're crying. "Oh, no no no sweetheart it's okay! I'm not gonna hurt you. " I say and lay them back in the crib, they keep crying as I lay them on their stomach and gently rub their back and play with their hair from time to time. They do start to calm down, "see? Nothing to be afraid of. I won't hurt you my little magician. Are you feeling better now?" I ask as their breathing finally calms down enough for them to talk. "Better. Scawy up." I frown. "I'm sorry I scared you when I woke you up. Would you like me to take off my mask?" I ask as I unwrap them from the blanket. They sit up in the corner of the crib and look at me. "Yes pease." I nod my head and take off my mask.  "Tada." I say with sarcastic jazz hands. The giggle and Copy my movements "tada! I magic too!" They say as they throw their blanket over their body. "I non-visble!" I stifle a laugh and pick them up in the blanket. "Hahahahah!" They laugh crazily as I tickle them. After a few minutes I carry the now smiley baby to the kitchen where kurogiri has made them food. It's a bottle of milk and what appears to be fruit and yogurt blended together. I feed the their food even though they don't want to eat. "No! No eat it!" "Hmmm. But where will the bats go? they need a cave!" I say as I move the spoon around, they change their mind and I start feeding them all the bats. "No more! I wan done." "You're all done?" "Uh huh." "Okay."