Kidnapped pt.2

Compress POV: They saw the stuffed animal and imeadently calmed down upon receiving the toy.  I got a bit curious though and asked them, "hey darling, how old are you?" They held up 2 fingers and looked back at the stuffie. "Aww how small and sweet." They looked back up at me and just stared... JUST STARING! "Hey kurogiri why are they staring me down like I killed somebody?" "No clue, but come grab theses for me." I went over and grabbed a plate with dino nuggies, gold fish and carrots with a cup of apple juice (feel free to change the food!). I brought the food over to them but they stared at it instead of eating.  "It not poisons?" "No of course not!" They nodded and picked up a nugget dipping it in ketchup/mustard. I ended up turning on cartoons for them to watch, it was peg + cat on pbs.

After they finished their food I saw how interested they were in the show just watching the little blue cat play in the bubbles. "Is this a good show?" I asked hoping to strike up a conversation with Y/N. They nodded and giggled when peg started being dramatic. Which of course me and kurogiri thought was adorable, they were warming up to the new place so well! Soon enough they started rubbing their eyes and yawning. "Tired little one?" "Mhm" "back to bed then." I said picking up the baby Koala style. Thankfully no protest were heard an I put them back in the crib with no problems at all.