quality or quantity time?

f/p/n - favorite pet name

Shigaraki POV: "obviously y/n likes me the best!" I yelled at AFO who currently had a screaming, crying little one in his arms. Poor baby couldn't ever make up their mind on who they wanted. Kurogiri came into the room and handed them a stuffed elephant before taking them from AFO. Y/n held Kurogiri tightly as they stopped fussing. "I wish we could tell who their favorite was..." Toga pouted from the couch. Even though Toga wasn't a little we always dressed her up like YN so that they looked like they could be twins.  "My dear," Mr.compress began. "Maybe we could. We'll all take an hour with them to see who they  like the best." We all agreed and All for one was quick to take them away.

AFO POV: I carried the precious little one in my arms and into the playroom. W chatted although theirs was mostly incoherent babbling. "An den I saws dino an it jus dino nuggies buh I tough it was dino an-" they went on and on about some silly dream they had at Naptime then woke up and played it out for Kurogiri by using dino nuggets. After around 30 minutes Shigaraki came in and shooed me out.

Shigaraki POV: "helo sweet f/p/n." Do you wanna play Mario Cart, or are you too little?" I watch as they pout and eventually hold up one and half a finger. I sigh and grab stuffies. "Wanna play stuffies then?" "Pay 'tuffie!"

Y/N POV: As much as I loved all the one on one time with them so far....I really wanted to play together! But first I played with All for one then Shiggy then Dabi then Toga then 'press an now Toga! The moment she came in she could tell something was up though. "Hello my baby killer- awww sweetie what's wrong?" I started crying and I hugged my stuffie tightly. She picked me up and started asking questions while taking me to the rest of the league. "Do you want a baba?" I shook my head no. "Do you wanna go outside?" Nope. "Maybe you need an early nap... I'll let Kurogiri do that." She says and walks to Kurogiri, she tells him it's my nap time but no it wasn't. "Hey can you put them down for a nap? Y/N seems real fussy right now." Kurogiri took me from Toga. "They aren't supposed to have their nap for another hour and a half but I'll go try." And with that I was carried right to my nursery. Basically my room, I slept in there even if I was big not small. "You must be very sleepy huh? You've been playing all day." He put me on the changing table in the far left corner and fastened the strap over my stomach. That was now there because when they first kidnapped me and showed me this I kept crawling away from them. As he grabs a new onesie and diaper/pull up I start screaming and kicking my legs. He quickly looked at me and picked me up. "What is the matter with you today? You were so happy earlier." "I wan p'ay 'gether I don wanna be sepate!" I scream with a teary voice. "Aww, baby why didn't you say so?" I started crying again. "Well for now you can have a nap then when you wake up we'll play together."

Kurogiri POV: Thay was the wrong thing to say, thay started crying again and kicking. I laid YN back on the table and strapped them down as I changed them as fast a I could. I do my best to calm them down but ultimately go and grab compress so he can show them a sleepy time magic show. We actually all decided to watch the show he put on and all threw in requests. Shigaraki was holding YN while Toga was brushing their hair and Dabi was warming them up with his hand while rubbing their back. We could all tell YN loved the attention but fell asleep after about 15 minutes of all the attention.

701 words!