villain babies (dustybunny & hotwings)

Miruko POV: "Bye Kurogiri! Don't worry about your little babies they'll be okay!"I shouted as he left, he asked me and hawks to babysit Dabi and Shigaraki. Poor Shiggy was crying as Kurogiri left, he wanted to cuddle with mamagiri we found it a bit upsetting how sad he was so, we started to talk. "Shiggy, darling, what's wrong?" Dumb question I know, but it was reasonable. "I wan giri back." He sniffled as I picked him up and consoled him.

Hawks POV: "Daddy, their loud. Reeeeeaaaalllly loud." Dabi says while we watch the situation unfold "Dabi, love how about we go to the playroom? " I say as I lead him there anyways. We get into the play room and Dabi starts to pout. "What's wrong bubba?" I say with a sigh. "Daddy this is all really baby stuff. Like...Shiggy baby stuff cause he's so little." I look around and realize he's right. Most of its baby stuff since he is typically 3, not 5. "We can go shopping now if you'd like. " "Yes please! Let's go to.... build-a-bear!" "Okay, but we need to ask Miruko and Shiggy, okay?" He sighed (dramatically) and got up and walked with me back to the living room. Tomura was sitting on Miruko's lap and the two were talking. "Hey, Miruko I'm taking Dabi to build-a-bear, do you wanna go with us."  Shiggys eyes lit up and he started babbling about wanting to go with us. In the end we all went to the store.

Shigaraki POV: Miri picked me up and carried me out to her car. She put me on one of the seats and buckled me in. Hawks did the same with Dabi. We excitedly talked and giggled on the trip to build-a-bear. "Are we there yet?" Was heard every few minutes.

Lmk if you want pt 2