Sneaky little (P 1)

Tomura has special gloves to not use his quirk on you

YN POV: I was wandering around the league of Villains base, hoping to not get caught by anyone. But just my luck, "And what the hell do you think you're doing here?" I jumped at the voice, I knew it was Tomura Shigaraki. However by the time I looked at him I was surrounded. The next thing I knew something hit my back and I was asleep.

Tomura POV: After Compress had well compressed YN I had him bring them to my room. He uncompressed them and left. "Hello, little hero." They flinched as I called them that. "W-why little hero?" "Well you're a little aren't you? I mean you're definitely a sneaky little one to be walking around the base alone." At that moment they jumped up and managed to run out the door before I could grab them.

YN POV: once I'd heard him call me little hero I knew I'd be in trouble. I've had one encounter that started like this and said gang almost made me slip completely. I wasn't going to let that happen again! So I ran out the door dodging Shigaraki's hand by a few inches. Halfway out though he yelled "Someone grab them!" I ran until I managed to get to the woods out back. I ran and ran until I tripped. It hurt worse than just a normal fall would so I looked down and there was a piece of glass! I heard the leader yelling for everyone to split up and find me, so in fear I grabbed the piece of glass and threw it on the ground standing up to run. I stumbled a bit before taking off further into the woods. I got to a heavily wooded area but saw a small clearing ahead. I ran through, branches and weeds growing among the ground hitting me but it was worth it to stay alive. I stopped for a minute and fell against the big tree right behind me. I cried and felt my head going fuzzy, I felt small. (Baby/toddler space). But then the realization hit me. I was alone... In a place I'm unfamiliar place and slipping to a headspace where I can't very well manage on my own.

Kurogiri POV: Where the hell are they?! I thought to myself as I wondered through the woods. I stopped though once I heard crying, it was YN. I warped myself Infront of them so they didn't run if they heard me walking. "Hello." I said calmly kneeling to be at eye level. They looked at me with tear filled eyes and mumbled an " 'm sowwy." Their leg had caught my eye, "what happened to your leg kid?" "Trip, glass an has ouchies." I carefully picked them up from the ground and warped back to the base and sat them down. "You stay here little one, I need to call Tomura and let him know you're back, then I'll help you with that cut." They nodded and I called Tomura, "Hey boss I found them..... Yes I brought them back to the base already..... Okay see you in 30 minutes then." Before I could say anything they asked, "why no portal?" "Because he still needs to get a few things for you." "Oh." "Now about your leg, can I trust you this time to stay here?" They nodded and I went to the bathroom to get band aids and hydrogen peroxide. Once I returned and they saw me, it was just more tears. "No!" I was confused about what they ment. "What's no?" "Bubble stuff." "Love it's going to help you not get sick and make that icky." After a moment of silence they nodded and I poured a little bit on the cut. "And you said you had glass in it?" "I pull it out." "Well that's good but you also could've cut your hands." "Oh... oopsie." "It's okay you didn't know any better." I quickly finished cleaning the wound and bandaged it up. "Thank yous." I laughed a bit finding it funny how some littles add an s or slur their r,l and forget words sometimes, plus the terrible grammar.