NO! I DONT WANT IT!

Kurogiri POV: I went to go wake little Tomura from his nap only to find the bed and his pants were a bit wet.  I knew what had happened the moment I saw the sheets. But one thing for sure Tomura wasn't going to be happy with me once he woke up. "Hey Tomura's buddy time to wake up." "Mmmm nooo." He said half awake rolling over. I was going to put this the nicest way possible but it wasn't going to happen so I got a diaper out and laid him on the floor. "hey what you doing?!"  I just ignored him and took off his pants and underwear which he then tried to kick me. "Kurogiri what the heck?!" I knew he had slipped out of little space so I warped his work clothes over to us. I put the diaper on him and he went tomato red in seconds while I put his sweatpants on him. "K-kurogiri... I'm not little anymore please take this off me!" "No I won't not until little you doesn't have another accident for a week." "It happened 2 times this month I don't need this!" "Sure you don't, sit up." He looked at me blankly so I pulled him up and change his shirt. "You know what I think a pacifier would complete this." So with that I shoved it in his mouth before he could say anything. He spat it out and begged for me to take off the diaper since it only happened twice and accidents happen randomly. "Exactly randomly you can't control it either.