Little Dabi

(I thought this would be very cute!)

No POV: Dabi was all alone in the base today or so he thought, he was watching Lion King with his lion stuffie. Although he may have been alone at first... "Lion! Grrrrrr!" He said playing with his stuffie it was a bit quieter though considering he had a cute dark purple paci that had flame on the front in ice blue letters.  But that's when trouble happened... Someone walked in he didn't even notice at first.  "Dabi?" Someone said, he knew that voice. It was kurogiri. He paused with fear then go up and tried to run. However Kurogiri just stood there shocked. Eventually he went to Dabi's room where he thought he'd be. Meanwhile poor Dabi was terrified! He wasn't ready for anybody to know and he didn't want Kurogiri to say something about it! When the doorknob turned and the door opened he panicked and grabbed a stuffie ready to throw it. "Dabi, could you please-" "No no no no no no!!! I not doin anything!" Dabi was screamed, crying then he threw the stuffie hitting Kurogiri in the face. "Get out! I don wan you in room!" He shut the door and stood there listening to Dabi talk. "Why he have to ruin it now he gonna tell and everyone think I weird!" He hesitantly spoke up and said, "Dabi I won't tell anyone." Silence. Then footsteps approaching the door.      "Pwomise kuro not tell on me?" "Yes, I won't say anything about this." "Tank you." "You're welcome, you can come finish the movie now no one else will be home in 3 more hours." "Tay." Dabi slowly opened the door and Kurogiri got a good look at what he was wearing. The pacifier was hanging off it's clip and Dabi was wearing an oversized T-shirt with shorts and knee high socks, holding his lion stuffie.  They both went to the living room but kurogiri went to the kitchen to grab a special surprise and Dabi's favorite snack. "Hey Dabi do you want a cookie?" "Yes pease!"