yelling

3rd person POV: Compress never had a good childhood, he was yelled at and felt useless, but his caregiver was always there for him. Kurogiri was absolutely the best, he watched his magic shows and played with him an asked for 'press to teach him. He especially encouraged him to be himself and do his magic tricks.

Compress POV: I was showing Papa another card trick when I messed it up for the third time! "Stupid cards!" I screamed and threw the cards. They went all over my room and landed on me and one was on Kurogiri (Papa). "Little magician, it's okay, I know it's-" "shut up! You don't understand anything! Just shut up you stupid cloud!" The moment I realized what I said I started to cry. I looked down at the ground cried until I felt Kurogiri wrap his arms around me. We sat in silence before he picked me up and held me close.  He took me to my bed and sat down with me on his lap. "Darling, you realize how much I love you. Correct?" I nodded and tried to apologize but I could only cry. I didn't even remember the words to say the simple sentence, 'Im sorry papa'

Kurogiri POV: I watched as Compress tried to speak but couldn't. I used my quirk to open a small portal , I grabbed a pacifier with a bunny on the center of it and popped it into his mouth. He was typically too old for pacifiers but I thought it would help. H spits it out and keeps crying while now hugging me. "Shhhh, it's okay, papa isn't upset with you. Do you know why your upset?" He paused and thought for a second before nodding yes. "We don't have to have a conversation about it but I just need to know, what made you upset?" He sniffled and wiped his eyes. "I couldn't do the magic." I nodded and laid him in his bed. "Let's take a nap and reproach this later, okay?" He nods yes and we cuddle up slowly drifting off.