Midnight Mama (caught! Toga)

Midnight POV: Thank God we snuck in at night! Aizawa and mic went for Shigaraki. Meanwhile Hawks went for Dabi (I wonder why?) And the others searched random rooms. The lower(ish) villains were gone so this should've been easy. I snuck into Toga's room, surprisingly normal for a 17 year old girl. Pink, canopy bed with fairy lights...an excessive amount of stuffed animals...a pacifier and bottle on the nightstand. "The hell? Does she have a kid-" i mumbled out loud, I stopped mid sentence when she rolled over and I saw he onesie and pull up or diaper peeking out on the sides. A pacifier was barely hanging in her mouth. I've delt with citizens who were in little space while waiting to be saved, but a villain?! I slowly crept closer but the sounds of Dabi...or Shigaraki screaming, honestly their both bad since it woke Toga. "Wha? Huh?" She sits up rubs her eyes and stretches cutely. "Hi sweetie, just go back to sleep." I say while walking closer to her. I pet her head and try to lay her down. Once I think I've won. I grab out a needle of a sedative, enough to make her stay asleep on the way to Prison. I felt bad though, she's just a kid. We've been trackung the league for 3 years now, meaning she joined at 14.

"MIDNIGHT! HELP!" Hawks yells and runs in the room. It woke Toga up, Dabi quickly rushes in the room and looks at Toga who is now crying. "Sweet girl it's okay! Just hold still for me alright? Hawks grab Dabi already you moron." Hawks used his feathers to try and do...hell knows what he tried to do. I approached Toga with the needle again. "Just hold still sweet girl. It's not gonna hurt, just a pinch." She cries and sits up. "No sleep! I good girl! I good! No hurt me pease!" She begs and clings to her biggest stuffie. "Yeah, you say that but you've killed people sweetie. Now, hold still for me okay? If you're good I'll bring you a sucker." I say and uncap the syringe I hold out my hand. "Arm please princess." She shakes her head no and keeps crying. I sigh and grab her blanket after recapping the syringe. I wrap her up quickly, yes with her stuffie. I carry her all the way outside and into my car. "Pretty little baby! So cute!" I say to her and poke her nose. "Who's a cute little girl? You are!" She giggles a bit and responds a few times. Until we arive at the police station.