Good villain ?

Izuku POV: I had just woken up and my hands and feet were tied to a chair. My head hurt like heck and I wanted to cry but I didn't, I couldn't. I heard a door open and saw  black shoes, I hesitated but looked up to see the villain I remembered as Kurogiri. "Hello hero." He said. I started crying as soon as he started talking too stressed about what might happen to me. He bent down to me eye level and just said, " what's wrong with saying hello?" I had already started slipping into my headspace to panicked to talk or even breathe at that point. "Kid you have to breathe darn it!" I mumbled something he then asked me to repeat, " 'm sowwy."

Kurogiri POV: I asked the green haired boy to repeat himself which he answered with " 'm sowwy." I then asked a logical question I could justify if my theory was wrong. " How old are you?" "2." He mumbled barely letting me hear him. However I was correct. I untied him and picked him up holding him carefully. "Quit crying kid, no one's going to hurt you." I felt him wrap his arms around me as I rubbed his back atempting to comfort the child. "Pwomise no huwt?" "I promise dear." "Tay."  I then decided to put him down and warp to the store but not before saying, "be quiet for a while I'll be back soon." I went to the store and quickly snagged a sippy cup, pacifier and teether along with some yogurt puffs.  I came home and grabbed the little boy.  Put the pacifier in his mouth and warped upstairs. I sat him at one of the stools and filled the cup with juice. I gave it to him and put the teether in the freezer since it could be frozen and would only take about 5 minutes.  He quickly drank the juice since he had been "asleep" for about 3 days.  I also gave him the yogurt puffs in a bowl.  He paused for a moment then said, "good villain?" I corrected him and said, " no no no bud, not good villain I'm bad." "Nu uh ! You good!" I figured it was no use an just sighed and nodded. "Yes good villain." Compress soon came out since he was the only other one here at the time. "... Kurogiri why isn't- you know what I'm gonna mind my own for now." I laughed at him and hugged him as he walked over to me. "Gay?" Izu asks. My 'face' went pink, a color I didn't know it could change to. "Y-yes izu I am. " "yeah me too kid" he started clapping his hands and said "YAY!" "... Okay then." Compress laughed and let go of me.