𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩

The week passed already, with my new routine, wake up, get Miss Romanoff's coffee, work until my lunch break and continue until the end of the shift. She didn't have many patients this week, it was more meetings and duty calls.

oh, I forgot to tell you, Miss Romanoff was pleased when I brought her the fully signed folder.

I start my friday a little early, get our coffees and head to work. Once I'm on the 27th floor, I leave the coffee at Natasha's desk and start with some patient files. I hear the elevator door open and see my boss walk by.

"Good morning, Miss Romanoff."

"Morning, Y/N, come to my office in five minutes."

"Yes, Miss Romanoff."

I wait for her to settle down and I knock on the door to enter, she asks me to sit down and I see her open the drawer of her desk. She hands me a gold metalic card and see my name on it. This was the card that she mentionated when we talked about my contract.

"I need you to go buy yourself a dress for tonight, whatever your preference is, not so short, heels and if you want a purse. Don't worry about the amount, buy whatever you want." She takes a drink of coffee and then continues talking. "You have the rest of the day off, go now. Oh, and I need you to leave me your address and phone number on your desk so I can send James to take you to the event," James is her personal driver "just in case, I'll wear black, you can go now."

"Yes, miss romanoff, do you need anything else or me to buy something for you?"

"No, it's fine, thank you." She doesn't look at me again and I assume I have to go.

I leave my address and number on a post it note on the desk, put the card in my wallet and head out to the barista. I'm thinking of going with Kate, if she has some free time, to go shopping for tonight, I need a second opinion.

I enter to the shop and see that it is empty, weird. I greet Kate and ask her if she can come shooping with me.

"If you can't it's fine, Kate, I can go by myself and send you pictures." I said that whe I see herhesitate.

"And miss seeing you in a tight dress? You're crazy, come on." I see her take off her uniform, a brown apron, she grabs her bag and we go to the door, she turns the sign from 'open' to 'closed' and we leave, not before locking the door.

We walk the avenues until we find the Saint Laurent store, a very kindly woman asks us what we are looking for and guides us to the clothing dress sector.

Kate starts to look from one side and I from another, she shows me a blue dress but I feel that does not go with me, she shakes her head and hangs it again. I keep looking more in the part of the black dresses, they never fail. She shows me a red one and I might take it as an option so we keep it separate from the rest.

I'm finally in the fitting room with three dresses. The red one Kate found and two other black ones I picked out. The first dress, the red one, is long, with a delicate neckline, sleeveless and a slit on the left leg that goes from the thigh to the bottom.

The second, a black one just like the red one and the third, black, tight, until a little above the middle of the thigh with an opening also on the left side, neckline under the breasts, not as subtle as the previous dresses, I won't have to wear a bra with this, but I think that this is the one.

Of the long dresses, Kate thought black was the finest, but the reaction she had when I went out with this was the last thing for me to decide.

"Romanoff is going to have a cardiac attack and a pool between her legs as soon as she sees you." That is a very Kate comment.

"Are you serious or are you just playing around? Does it look good on me?" In fact it fits me well, it fits me perfectly. It straightened my waist and made me see a more delicate figure.

"Y/N/N, how your ass looks in this dress is going to be what lands her in the hospital." I couldn't help but laugh out loud at her comment, I hope Miss Romanoff sees me like this too.

I also chose a pair of black triangular point high heels and a patent leather envelope.

We spent a while more walking through Central Park until we decided to have lunch, we chose an italian restaurant. We ate alfredo pasta while we talked about everyday life. Kate went back to the cafe while I made my way home. I took a nap with Lena for about two hours, it was still early. When I woke up I made a coffee and took a bath to start getting ready. When I go out notice that I have a message from an unknown number.

Unknown number

James will pick you up at 7:45, be ready. NR.

I smile at her message, I schedule it and answer her.

Me

Yes, Miss Romanoff.

I take the dress out of her bag and admire it, it's beautiful. I start to dry my hair, I'm going to let it loose, I don't have to straighten it since I already have straight hair.

I do a subtle makeup, concealer, foxy eyes and mascara. Red lipstick and gloss, a little highlighter and voila. I look at the time, 7pm I have time. I choose my accessories, a gold necklace just the right length for my neck with a dangling chain that ends between my breasts to give more style to the neckline of the dress, a matching bracelet, gold earings and two rings on my left hand.

I prepare my envelope, lipstick and gloss, deodorant, perfume, my wallet and that's it. I put on the dress and heels, a touch of perfume and I'm ready. I take some photos in front of the mirror that I have in my living room, feed Lena, give her some kisses and I sit on the couch to wait for James.

7:45 I hear a horn outside my building and at the same time my cell phone rings indicating a message.

Miss Romanoff

James is outside. NR

Me

I'm going.

I kiss Lena and leave the apartment, lock the door and go down the elevator, eighteen floors is a lot to go down the stairs in high heels. As I go out I see James, is a tall man in his forties I guess, he is standing next to the car, waiting to open the door for me.

"Miss, Y/L/N?"

"Yes, it's me" I get in the back once he opens the door and we make our way to the event. It's not my first time at an event like these, but no one has to know. James leaves me at the door with the instruction to go inside and wait for Miss Romanoff there.

I hope no one recognizes me, come on Y/N, let's see what the night awaits.