𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙛𝙞𝙘

"Oh, fuck!"

"Where are your manners, Y/N?" her hands touching my clothed core, rubbing my clit with her thumb. I can't think straight when she's touching me like this.

"Please." I breath out.

"Do you really want this?" She asks and I manage to nod, no words coming out of my mouth. "Then ask as if you really want it."

"Please, Miss- fuck" She stops and I raise my head to look at her "what, why the fuck did you stop?" she grabs my neck adding a bit of pressure.

"Such a dirty mouth you have, didn't anyone teach you how to speak properly?"

"Enough of games, please"

"You're going to take what I give you without complaining, understood?" She applies a little more pressure to my neck, I feel my thighs drip with my arousal.

"Yes, please I need you"

"More specific." she touches my clit exaggeratedly slowly again.

"Your fingers, please, I need your fingers inside me." She releases her hold on my neck and hooks her thumbs around the sides of my panties to pull them down and toss them across the room.

Her fingers slipping between my wet folds, coating them to suddenly shove two inside me. "Fuck."

"You feel so so good" she starts to move faster building up her pace, I hear my juices against her fingers, I arch my back as she touches all my weak spots.

I feel something new, I raise my head and see her between my legs, her tongue coiling around my clit, she moans as she tastes me, her fingers getting faster and harder, the pressure I feel in my lower abdomen is too much .

"Can I cum? please" I try to say as firmly as I can, I can't believe the amount of moans that come out of my mouth.

"Cum in my mouth" and with that. beep beep beep.

It can't be, the alarm noise rings in my ears and the only thing I can think about is the dream I just had, oh, how am I going to look at her face now? I groan and get up from my bed to take a cold shower, I really need it.

I get ready and leave for work, I go to get my coffee and Miss Romanoff's and go straight to the elevator. I leave Natasha's coffee in her office and go to my desk.

I brought the books since last night I did not do the summary for Miss Romanoff, I start to write on the computer everything that is necessary, easy to understand, methods, pros and cons, all the basics that you need to know.

The elevator doors open and Natasha steps in, "Good morning, Miss Romanoff. Your coffee is on you desk."

"Morning, Y/N." He goes into her office and I continue with my summary.

At about eleven o'clock in the morning, Eve, Wanda's secretary calls me saying that Miss Maximoff needs me in her office. I greet her when I arrive and knock the door twice to get in, I enter closing the door behind me.

"Good morning, do you need me, Miss Maximoff?" Wanda smiles warmly at me and asks me to sit with her on the couch.

"Morning, dear, we have to follow the case, remember?"

"Oh yes, Sarah's case, sorry I forgot, Miss Maximoff."

Wanda and I spent two hours trying to find possible solutions, we scheduled an appointment with her parents so that I could introduce myself and have a session with her.

"I'm so proud of you, Y/N." Wanda tells me as she touches my shoulder, I turn my face and smile warmly at her.

"Thank you very much, Miss Maximoff." I gather the case pages and put them back in their folder, Wanda asks Eve to make a copy for me and I hand it to her. "How about we go have lunch somewhere?"