𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙙𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣

Today's January 2nd, I'm about to meet Kate for a coffee in a few minutes, this new year I want to change some things.

That's why after that night at Wanda's home, I decided to stay away from her and Natasha, at least till I get back to the office, which is tomorrow.

I spent this last and new day of the year alone, it was the best decision I made, taking time for myself, focusing on my feelings and how I can solution the mess I'm in.

"Lena, I love you so much, but auntie Kate is waiting for me," I say to her as I lift her up from my lap, placing her on the couch. I grab my things and get out to walk to the coffee shop.

The fresh air crash my face, blowing my hair back, calming me. I take a deep breath before start walking peacefully to meet my friend.

As soon as I open the door, Kate welcome's me with a huge smile, running to hug me and give me a kiss on my cheek.

"Ugh, I missed you so so much!" I giggle at her enthusiasm.

"We literally saw each other three days ago." She pats my shoulder, acting offended with her mouth open and eyes widened, "but I missed you too, babes."

"As you should," we laugh and go behind the counter bar, the shop is close just for us to catch up and talk about a few things.

Kate starts the machine, preparing our coffee as I put some bagels on the toaster. When we have all ready we sit on the nearest table.

"Okay, you first." I say as I take a sip of my coffee, humming at the taste, "this is better every time."

"I know, I'm always the best," we laugh again, oh I did miss her in this three days.

"So, tell me, what's the problem you need to talk?"

"I think I'm in love." Kate says fastly as babbling and I almost choke with my drink.

"You what,"

"Yeah, I know, it's just, so fast and s-so I don't know."  She sighs defeated.

"Oh my god, Kate, I never thought you would fall in love" I take her hand and give her a little squeeze, she looks at me, smiling warmly at her, "I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks, babes, it means a lot to me,"

"Tell me about her."

Kate starts to tell me about all the things she's been doing with Yelena, Natasha's sister, how good she is, how pretty she is, her eyes lighting up everytime she says her name, a warm feeling spreads on my chest.

"She seems perfect to you, oh my god, I'm so happy for you." 

"Oh y/n, stop you're gonna make me cry,"

"I'm gonna cry too."

"Enough about me being soft and romantic, that's just so clingy, let's talk about you and your womens, the hottest ones to be honest." She ups and downs her eyebrows, making me laugh.

"You know one of them is going to be your sister in law, right?" her eyes widened at the realization.

"Fuck, I forgot that, okay choose Natasha so we can be an actual family, pleaseee." yeah I should expect that.

"If it was that simple I would, trust me."

"So what's bothering you?"

"Let's make more coffee, this is gonna be long," Kate shakes her head giggling, grabbing our cups to make more of that delicious addictive drink.

After an hour of talking about how both of them treated me, Kate offered me this.

"Your conclusion?"

"Okay, Wanda said she was willing to fight for you, right?" I nod "and Natasha wanted to do more dating stuff?" I nod again "Well, you should talk to both of them, like together,"

"The three of us talking about this kind of relationship? are you insane?"

"Shut up and listen to me, remember when Meredith was in a kind of a mess like yours, with Derek and Finn?"

"Yeah?"

"Well she asked both of them to take her in dates and all that, you should do the same." She smiles proudly and I can't remember why I decided to be friends with her.

"Kate, I can't believe you're comparing my life with Grey's anatomy, really."

"But you can't deny I have a point." she leans back in her chair as I roll my eyes back.

"I'll think about it."

"That's my girl." Kate smiles at me proudly again.

I come back home with another cup of coffee in my hands and a bag full of frozen bagels, the least I deserved for all this morning talk.

As soon as I got my apartment, I strip all my clothes and take a hot relaxing shower, washing all the stress off my body just to then take a nap with Lena.

When I get up I can't even understand where I am, it was a really good nap. I grab my phone just to see the many messages of Natasha, feeling bad for not answering.

I'll do that later.

Natasha's pov

"Have you talked with y/n?"

"No, when she left the other day she said she needed tome for herself, have you?" Wanda tells me as pour more wine in our glasses.

"No, me either, will she okay? I'm worry now."

"Yeah, she just needs time to think I guess."

"She doesn't answer my texts," I say as I look at our chat. "Why did we get into this, Wanda? I don't want the things to ruin between us." I sigh, looking at her eyes, but she just smiles warmly at me.

"We're not gonna end our friendship, It's up to her, but if she chooses you I'm not gonna be mad, would you?"

"No, I wouldn't," that's a lie, a clearly one, I can't even stand the thought of y/n choosing Wanda over me.

"Natasha, I know you damn well." oh her tilt head, I'm screwed.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening to me, she just makes me want things I never thought I would like, you know." I furrow my eyebrows, taking a long sip of wine.

"I know, she does that to me too, this is more fucked up than we thought." Wanda pinch the bridge of her nose sighing.

"Promise we're not gonna end out friendship." I stretch my hand in front of her.

"Promise." She takes it and shake them.

hii, ik this is short but I needed to post something

how you doing guys?