𝘾𝙖𝙣 𝙄 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Today is Christmas eve, while preparing things to take to my parents' house, I stop to look out the window, the snow falling covering the entire city.

Lena is also lying here, watching the snowflakes fall, she purrs feeling the heat of the stove, I would like to have a fireplace but in a building it seems a bit complicated.

I pet her and she climbs on top of my lap, stopping me there with her for a few minutes, I want to stay here tonight. Kate is coming over after midnight for us to hang out and that's really great for me since I need alcohol after a night with my parents.

I pick Lena back up onto the window cushions and walk into the bathroom for a hot shower. I take my time, scrubbing my body with a new coffee and cinnamon soap that I bought, it smells delicious, I smell like Christmas.

The bathroom is filled with this exquisite fragance, completely relaxing me and I think about the hot chocolate I'm going to drink when I go out. I finish my hair, wrap myself in my towel and head out to my room.

With my pajamas back on and now in the kitchen boiling milk, my mind goes back to the dinner I had with Natasha a few days ago. Our first kiss, so magical it felt and I brought my fingers to my lips remembering.

How can a kiss leave me so dumb? How could a kiss from Natasha do that?

I put the chocolate bars into the jug where the milk is, beginning to stir to melt it, smiling at the smell.

I pour the drink into my favorite mug and head to the couch, my favorite movie, Devil wears Prada on TV and Lena settling in next to me. I could stay like this forever.

This week passed quickly, I didn't have any contact more than the office usual with Natasha again and Wanda had gone to LA to spend the holidays with her family and would be back before New Year's, we texted almost everyday anyway.

Natasha had given me Friday and Saturday off, so that's why I'm so relaxed. I hear the doorbell ring and I walk to the phone to answer it.

"Yes?"

"Delivery for Miss Y/L/N." I frown, I don't remember ordering for anything, but being as compulsive buyer, it can happen.

"I'm going." I put on my robe and grab my keys, as I go down the elevator I think what it might be.

I approach the entrance and through the glass doors I see what is waiting for me, I put the key in the sensor and open it, my eyes opening wide.

"Miss Y/L/N?" the boy asks me and I nod. "for you, miss."

He hands me a giant bouquet of red tulips, they are beautiful and they smell extremely good, but I never ordered this.

"Do you know who sent it?" I ask as I sign in the boy's notebook that I received the order.

"No, but it has a note inside, thank you and have a good day, miss." before he leaves I wish him the same and I enter the building.

Once in my apartment, I unwrap the paper a bit to find a handwritten note in red ink.

I should have kissed you longer 

NR

This woman wants me to melt for her and it's working. I smile as I bring the flowers towards me, absorbing the scent of them. I take a picture to send to Kate, oh god, she's going to die when she sees them.

I look for a vase to be able to leave them in water but there are so many that I have to distribute them in three different vases. Now with the flowers adorning different places in my apartment, I pick up my phone to thank Natahsa.