𝙒𝙞𝙨𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠

I find nothing more peaceful than spending my Sunday mornings alone, I know it may sound a bit lonely and sad, but I really enjoy time for myself. I like to wake up early to make a complete breakfast.

It is the only one of the week that I have a good breakfast, I prepare my machine coffee, I put the milk in the frother and I start to make scrambled eggs, put the bread in the toaster and I wait for them to pop.

All served on my kitchen island, me on one stool and Lena on the other, always keeping me company. Finishing my coffee, a call from my father rings on my phone, I missed him too much.

"Hi, dad" I answer and put on the speaker as I take my cup and utensils to the sink to start washing.

"Good morning, honey, how are you? How's your new job? You haven't told me anything yet."

"I'm fine dad, don't worry. Work well, I already had a charity event, guess who organized it?" I say laughing, I know he will know.

" Was Tony, wasn't he? I don't even have to think."

"The same, sends you greetings, for mother too." I say half bitter.

"Did you find someone you know, honey?"

"Yes, but I try to be as inconspicuous as possible, you know I want to make my own way out of your name."

He sighs but I know he understands "Yes, I know Y/N/N, and I find it incredible that you have so much initiative, but you could calmly work with me." Now I am the one who sighs.

"I know dad and we already discussed this, I don't want to talk anymore," I pause, "let's talk about something else, how are things going in the company?"

We keep talking for another hour until I tell him that I have to leave to do some things for work. He says goodbye to me and tells me how much he loves me and misses me. I hang up the call and go to the room that I have as an office.

I'm looking for some Mindfulness books, I was planning to do as a summary for Miss Romanoff. I leave everything ready on my desk, I'll do it later.

The day is beautiful, Lena looks at me and runs to the window, she looks out and then back at me. I grab her leash, put it on her and she happily runs to the door, I take my cell phone, wallet, keys, her little ball and we go for a walk.

Yes, my cat knows how to walk on a leash, she knows how to behave in the street and loves the park, she is like a puppy. She also knows how to catch the ball and bring it, as I said like a puppy.

We walk a couple of blocks until we reach central park, Lena starts to walk through the grass until she chooses a place that she likes, I lean over to pet her and take her leash off so we can play with her little ball.

I begin to threw it close to her until she gets used to the place, looks for it and leaves it at my feet, we are in a practically empty place, there are only two children playing but they are far from us.

Lena, happy with the game and her space, decides to run and take the ball a little further from where we are. One of the children sees her and comes over to ask me if he can play with her. I let Lena brings him the ball and he reaches down to pet her, he grabs the ball and throws it at her.

The little boy is excited to see Lena run and bring her the toy again, he asks me for her name and tells me that he and his brother have a cat too, but that he is very fat and cannot run, he does not play with the ball either, but plays with a stick with feathers that they themselves did.

"Oh, that's so cute," I realize I don't know the name of the boy next to me, "What's your name, honey?

He was about to speak until a woman yells at him "Billy Maximoff! You gave me the scare of my life!" oh my god.