𝙇𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮 𝙖 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚

I'm parked in front of Wanda's house, if you can call it home, this is more of a mansion. I ring her bell and wait for her, I hear a soft 'coming' and a few seconds more Wanda was at the door with a smile waiting for me to pass.

"Hii, Y/N," she pulls me in for a hug and a kiss on the cheek, I was already prepared for this, "do you want to leave your motorcycle in the garage instead?"

"Good night, Miss Maximoff. Yes, if it's not a problem." She goes out with me so that she can open the gate of her garage, I park the motorcycle and we go inside through a door that is in the garage that leads to the kitchen.

Her kitchen is very pretty, gray wooden floor, dark gray furniture, white marble countertop and island, and golden taps, very much her style. "Make yourself at home, Y/N." She walks past me and goes to the stove to stir whatever she's cooking.

I take my time to look at her better, she's wearing blue jeans, a black shirt and white sneakers, it's rare to see her in these clothes when I'm used to seeing her in a suit, without a doubt, everything looks good on her.

"What are you cooking? It smells delicious." I go up to her and look at the pan in which she is cooking, chicken with cream and mushrooms, is she making the same dish as the other day?

"Hey, you can't look, it's surprise!" she runs to the side of me and we both laugh.

"I brought wine and dessert, where can I put this?" I take the bottle, the box of strawberries, and the chocolate out of my tote bag and show them to Wanda.

"I think I was pretty clear when I told you I didn't want you to bring anything." she puts a smirk on her face, as she walks over to me grabbing the strawberries and chocolate, setting it aside on the island.

"Yes, but I couldn't come empty handed, what about this?" I say pointing to the wine.

"This," she grabs the wine from my hands and our fingers brush "We're going to open it now."

Wanda opens the wine, gives it to me to serve it and asks me to get two glasses from the cabinet above her, since she is cooking.

I approach from behind trying not to disturb her, her back is in front of me and since she likes to play, so do I. I place one of my hands on her hip "Excuse me, Miss Maximoff." I hear a sigh from her part as I open the cabinet to take out the glasses.

I release my grip and head over to the island so I can pour the wine, "Do you have any ice?" she nods and pulls an ice cube tray out of the freezer, "Would you like some, Miss Maximoff?"

"Yes please." I hand her the glass and we both take a sip, a moan escaping my lips as I taste it. Wanda looks at me hungrily but I'm not going to give in that easily.

"And what do you think?" I ask nodding my head to her glass.

"Delicious, I like the taste of it."

We put aside the flirtatious looks for a while and started talking about trivial topics, so I find out that Wanda has a twin Pietro, father of Billy and Tommy, she has no parents, has her own psychology studio, she graduated from NYU, she is twenty-nine years old and loves cooking and gardening.

The food is ready and she asks me to take our glasses to the table and wait there, I take out my cell phone and send Kate a picture of Wanda from behind, serving the food. She answers me right away, I already knew she was coming here.

Kate☕

I hope the dessert is her and not those strawberries you brought.

Yes, very appropriate of Kate that answer.