𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙗𝙚𝙜

It's Monday and I'm in the office placidly drinking my coffee, Miss Romanoff left me in charge of one of her patients, Ms Anderson, since she had to go out due to some personal problems. This is going to be my first patient, not even mine, but still.

Natasha trusts me, I don't have to fail, I can't fail.

Ms Anderson arrives on time for his appointment, walking into the office to find me sitting in Miss Romanoff's chair.

"Good morning, miss. I think I might enter the wrong office? I have an appointment with Miss Romanoff." He's a man in his forties, dressed up in a suit, he is obviously fit and quite polite.

"Good morning, Ms Anderson, you are not mistaken, this is Miss Romanoff's office. She had some personal problems so she couldn't attend your session, but she has left me in charge to do it, if you want and feels comfortable." I wave my hand signaling for him to come inside and sit on the couch.

He closes the door behind him and walks over to the couch, sits down and smiles at me.

"What is the matter that brings you here today, Ms Anderson?"

"Divorce with my wife, well ex-wife now," he smiles sadly as his eyes dart around the office, "we parted ways seven months ago, but I still miss her since we had a marriage of fifteen years."

"I can see, I understand from Miss Romanoff's notes that you have a daughter, right?" I read his file again in case I made a mistake.

Natasha's notes are very brief, all in codes that surely only she understands, I spent all my morning before Ms Anderson arrived trying to decipher what they say.

"Yes, Hanna, she is an excellent girl, she lives with her mother and I only see her once a month, that's what the judge ruled. It hurts a lot and I feel a heavy  pressure in my chest from not being able to spend more time or do anything with her."

"I understand your pain, Ms Anderson, let's continue with an exercise on this, shall we?" He nods and we begin.

The rest of the session passes and the moment to leave comes. Ms Anderson walks over to my desk, extends his hand in greeting, and disappears out the door. Interesting.

My morning passes quietly until my break time, Natasha hasn't come back yet and apparently Wanda didn't come. Eve invited me to have lunch together and that's what we're doing now at the usual Italian restaurant.

"Eve, how is Miss Maximoff as boss?" I ask as I roll the pesto pasta on my fork.

"Oh she is super sweet, she is always very kind and attentive, I have rarely seen her get angry or argue with someone, but the times I witnessed it, my god, I don't think even he can save you." she laughs and I join her. Wanda seems like the person who would bring the devil on a fight.

"And how long have you been working for her?"

"About five years, now that we moved to this company it's a little more difficult since I don't know anyone yet, only you."

"Oh I don't know anyone here yet either and I've been here for almost a month," we both shared a giggle.

"Well, it's kind of hard if you're locked in your office all day, is Natasha as demanding as they say?"

"What do they say about her?"

"That is working for the devil, about fifteen assistants have already quit their jobs because they can't handle it," that many? "One mistake and you're out."

"She is not a devil, she is demanding and hard with her work because they are difficult cases, is quite tiring, but I would not classify it as impossible,"