𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣

Saturdays are quiet days at the office, or so it seems on my first Saturday at work. Miss Romanoff left the list of investors on my desk so I can schedule the meetings for next week. Reviewing the names I find Wanda Maximoff, apparently my technique worked. I hope Miss Romanoff is happy. Wanda was one of those who donated and invested the most.

I walk over to Natasha's office, knocking twice to get in, waiting patiently as I hear her talking on the phone and hear her say something about me.

"You're not going out with my assistant, you're going to work with her too," who would want to go out with me? "No, I already told you no, I have to go, she is waiting at the door." and with that I hear a 'come in' to pass.

"Miss Romanoff, I'm sorry to interrupt you," I walk into her office closing the door behind me and walk over to her desk. "I wanted to know if I have to cancel all your appointments for next week to schedule the meetings with investors or do I try to accommodate both things in the agenda?"

"Don't worry, I was just talking to Wanda," so Miss Maximoff is the person who wants to go out with me, interesting "try to schedule both things on the agenda, if you see that it's too much you can pass some meetings of the investors who have less invested for the other week, understood?"

"Yes, Miss Romanoff. Miss Maximoff is the person who invested the most here, do you prefer that I call her for the first meeting?"

"Yes, and thank you."

"Thank you for what, Miss Romanoff?

"Because you convinced her, Wanda is a very difficult person to convince, I tried everything and you convinced her in one night, I see that you did your job perfectly."

"Thank you, Miss Romanoff. Do you need anything else?"

"Yes, I need more coffee please." she says holding the bridge of her nose.

"I'll be right back, Miss Romanoff."

I turn to walk out the door but every step I take I feel Miss Romanoff's intense gaze behind me, she stops once I close the door, I sigh and go to my wallet to take the company card. I arrive at the cafeteria where Kate has my coffees ready. I sent her a message while I was in the elevator, advantages of being friends with a barista.

"Hello again, my beautiful barista." I greet her and she winks at me.

"Hello, my favorite customer, coffee again?" She passes me the coffees and I pass her the card.

"Yes, I have so much to tell you, when I get off work at noon I come so we can have lunch together."

"Okay, I'll wait for you to tell me all the gossip." she laughed and I walked back to the building. Once on the 27th floor, I hand Miss Romanoff her coffee and head back to my desk. I start moving her patients appointments as I call investors, save the best for last, Miss Maximoff. I dial the number on the phone and wait for her to answer.

"Yes?" she says from the other side of the line with her angelic voice.

"Miss Maximoff? This is Y/N Y/L/N from Romanoff's company."

"Oh! Y/N dear, yes, what do you need?"

"I need you to set up a time, next week for a meeting with Miss Romanoff, if that's okay with you." I hear a giggle from her.

"Can it be Monday at 2pm?"

"Yes, Miss Maximoff."

"Perfect, see you Monday, darling." oh my god I can't with that nickname.

"See you later, Miss Maximoff." I hang up the phone and write down the meeting in the agenda, I go back to Natasha's office to inform her how her next week turned out.

"Monday 2pm meeting with Miss Maximoff, Tuesday 5pm with Mr Banner and Miss Walters, Wednesday 10am with Mr Danvers and Thursday 4pm with Miss Larson. That would be it, Miss Romanoff." I left the foil with everything written down on top of her desk for her to grab it.

"Thanks Y/N, everything is very well organized. I need you to prepare five folders with all the company information and the actions that are left for each of the meetings and one for us, is that clear?" She puts down the foil again and stares at me up and down, stopping her gaze on my legs, which are crossed and exposed, since today I put on a pencil skirt.

I clear my throat. "Yes, Miss Romanoff." I get up from my chair and head towards my office.

The rest of the morning passes quietly and suddenly it's time to go. I grab my stuff and head out to the cafe again. When Kate sees me arrive she tells me to wait for the last customers to leave so she can close the shop. Once closed, we go out and go to the same Italian restaurant the other day, they have delicious food. We sit at a table by the window and as we wait for our food I start to tell Kate everything, from James dropping me off at the event to him dropping me off at my apartment again.

"Oh my god, Y/N, you were lucky that other people didn't recognize you."

"yeah, that was the only thing I thought!"

"So, Miss Maximoff, huh? What happened to your crush on Natasha?"

"Natasha will never notice me." It wasn't something that worried me either, I was there to work, not to find a partner.

The waiter interrupts our conversation to bring the dishes, I ordered a chicken with mushroom sauce and puree, Kate ordered a vegetarian lasagna and white wine for both of us.

"Also, today I heard Miss Romanoff talking on the phone, she said 'you're not going out with my assistant, you're going to work with her too' and then she excused herself saying that I was waiting for her at the door and she hang up."

"And what does that have to do with Maximoff?" she said as she popped a piece of food into her mouth.

"Wait, that's where I'm going! It was Wanda who was talking to Miss Romanoff on the phone." Kate was taking a sip of her wine when I told her this and she spit it all out. "Kate! You're making us embarrassed"

"Sorry, I just didn't expect that, Y/N/N. Oh my god you have to use this to your advantage and I'm going to help you."

"And what could I get out of this?" I continue eating while Kate explains to me that we can use Wanda's interest in me to bring out Natasha's interest in me as well. "Kate, you're crazy, Natasha has no interest in me, I already told you!"

"She does, and she showed it when she saw you talking to that waitress, what was her name, Kira?"

"Kara, and no, Natasha showed nothing but anger at me being distracted instead of doing my job."

"Say what you want, but she was jealous and I'll prove my point to you if you do exactly what I say."

"Yeah, whatever, let's keep eating."

We talked about random topics until we finished our meals, I said goodbye to Kate and went straight to my apartment. I lay down for a while with Lena and accidentally fell asleep.

I wake up to hear the ringtone on my cell phone, who could call me on a Saturday at 8pm? how much did Isleep? I grab my phone seeing the person responsible for waking me up, Natasha, what?

"Yes, Miss Romanoff?" I say with a raspy voice from just getting up, I hear a groan from Natasha.

"I need you in the office, now."

"I'm coming now, Miss Romanoff."

A/N: Hellooo, what do you think Natasha needs? 

I might update another chapter later :P