𝘿𝙤 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙤𝙪𝙨, 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮?

"Y/N, wake up. Come on sleepyhead, we have to go out." I feel someone shaking me slowly.

I open my eyes to find Wanda sitting on the bed next to me, the first thing I see are her green eyes and her warm smile, I could get used to getting up like this every day.

"Mhm," I feel an inexplicable pain in my head.

"Morning, darling, here take this." Wanda hands me a painkiller and a glass of water.

"Morning, Miss Maximoff." my raspy voice manages to get a growl out of Wanda, I take the pill, my throat was dry from the alcohol. "Ugh, where do we have to go? I just want to sleep" I say burying my head in the pillow again.

"I promised to show you the best spots in the city, do you really want to sleep?" Wanda strokes my back, I relax at her touch.

"No, I want to go with you, Miss Maximoff" I lift my head and smile, even though I have all my hair in my face which makes her laugh. Her hands, caressing my face trying to run my hair.

"Miss Maximoff? Really?"

"What?" I frown, not understanding what she is referring to.

"Y/N," her hand starts to caress my cheek, my head resting on it "After everything that happened last night are you seriously going to call me Miss Maximoff?" she giggles and I'm even more confused.

What the hell happened last night.

"Uhm, yeah, I don't even remember how I got here," I scratch the back of my neck "Would you mind telling me?"

"Nat and I brought you here, the three of us were quite drunk but you were more." oh just that?

"Did I say or do something I shouldn't?"

"No, dear, don't worry. Don't you remember anything?" her hand now caresses my hair.

"Uhm nope, only until Nat hit the guy." I laugh remembering the man on the floor holding his nose.

"Oh," Wanda gets up from the bed and goes to the door "Get changed, I'll wait for you in half an hour in the lobby, okay?" I nod and Wanda walks out the door, my body falling onto the bed again.

It takes me about five minutes to get up completely. I walk to the bathroom, take a cold shower and brush my teeth. I look in the mirror and I'm not so bad despite having a hangover, I could be worse.

I dress comfortably, I guess we'll walk everywhere, blue jeans, black t-shirt, converse and my beige coat. I prepare my handbag, sunglasses, phone and I'm ready.

I put on a little makeup so as not to look like a cadaver and go out to meet Wanda, who is sitting on the couch in the lobby. She looks so beautiful, she is dressed almost the same as me, only with a white shirt.

"Hi, Miss Maximoff, are you ready?" I ask standing next to her, she jumps at the sound of my voice, she was focus on something on her phone.

"Y/N! You scared me!" We both laugh and she stands up to hook her arm with mine "I know where we have to go first."

We walked about ten blocks until we stopped at a small bar, simple from the outside, with outdoor tables, but when we entered I realize that it is also a flower shop, it is very beautiful. We sit at one of the farthest tables and wait to be served.

"This was one of my favorite places as a teen, I used to come here every Saturday and take a new plant or flower home with me," she giggles and I listen intently "until my parents forbade me to bring any more plants because I was leaving them without space."

"I find that very sweet of you." We share a warm look until the waiter breaks our contact.

Wanda orders a cortado with almond milk and a baggel while I order a cortado with a croissant. While we wait she tells me a little more about how she discovered her passion for gardening here.