𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙨𝙖𝙮, 𝙄 𝙙𝙤

4 o'clock and the three of us were in the lobby, Natasha's driver announced that he was waiting for us and went out to get into the car. First Wanda, then me and finally Natasha. I am caught between two women who ruin every pair of panties I wear.

The two older women were dressed in suits, Natasha with a black corset and Wanda witha white shirt. I was wearing an olive green suit with a white shirt too.

I went the whole trip squeezing my thighs, the pressure I feel in my center, first with Wanda's tease and then with Natasha's punishment was consuming me. We arrive where the conference will take place, with our VIP passes hooked on our suit jackets. The three of us walked together to a bar to order a coffee.

Our talk is at five thirty, it's just four thirty, so we have an hour to go over what Wanda and Natasha still don't know. While we drink our coffee, I finish explaining the concepts, which are now known by the two women. We finish, I pay for our drinks and we go to listen to other talks until our hour comes.

At 5:15pm they call us so that we can locate ourselves in our panel, other guests are also with us, they give each of us microphones and we sit back as we were in the car, as we had already planned.

The talk about Mindfulness Psychology begins, the first question is for Natasha.

"Miss Romanoff, it's nice to meet you," A young woman speaks, Natasha smiles and nods, "what is it and what does meditation do?"

"Well, meditation can produce a state of deep relaxation and a calm mind. During meditation, you focus your attention and eliminate the stream of confusing thoughts that may be crowding your mind and causing you stress. This process can result in enhanced well-being, physical and emotional."

People ask other questions to the other guests, some get stuck in their answers or do not say them correctly. I get one for me.

"Miss Y/L/N," says a guy stammering my last name "could you give tips to manage stress?"

"Yes, of course, first consider the limits of our motivation for work, it may be very important for us, but we have an energy and attention limit, and if we pour all the resources there, we are 'empty' for the rest of our areas. Second, order the priority of our values, what we expect and want from our lives, be attentive to those we want to cultivate so that the desire for work is balanced with other desires. And for me the most important thing, to be attentive to our body, to our thoughts and emotions so as not to be overwhelmed in specific situations. For this is mindfulness and contemplative practices." I say without hesitation, Wanda and Natasha look at me smiling.

Once again another series of questions for the rest of the guests and it is Wanda's turn.

"Miss Maximoff, could you tell me specifically what Mindfulness is and some of its practices?"

"Of course, mindfulness consists of training the mind so that it can be in the here and now, instead of wandering between worries, memories or future fears. It is about connecting with the present moment to live our lives fully ."

Wanda does well but I notice how she starts to pinch her pants

"One of her practices can be focused on breathing, first you have to fix an object of attention. To calm our mind, we need to direct our attention to a single stimulus. The stimulus selected is what we know as the object of attention. This object is usually our own breathing. Breathing is necessary for life and makes us aware that we are vulnerable living beings, with needs that we must listen to and cover. Then we have to focus our attention on the designated object in this case the breath."

Wanda touches my thigh just above the table and squeezes it, I understand her signal. "Miss Y/L/N will continue explaining since she has a master's degree in Mindfulness."