𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙛𝙛'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙛𝙞𝙩𝙨

Natasha told me to dress comfortable, so I just put on some dress pants and a fluffy sweater, I'm just gonna leave my beige coat in the car in case is colder later. For my surprise, Natasha was dressed same as me, just with a white sweater instead of black.

"We're matching" I said with a smile on my face as she walks towards me and gives me a lingering kiss.

"We are, yeah." her eyes are the beautiful ones I've ever seen "Ready to go, malysh?"

"Take me wherever you want, Natasha." oh, that mischievous smirk is what I was looking for.

We went out to go to her car, she's gonna drive today. She told me we're a little far from where she's gonna take me, almost an hour or so. But the time go fast because she let me put my playlist on the stereo. I never thought Natasha would be a swiftie, but here we are.

She sang all of her songs as I looked at her, just wanting to melt in her arms forever.

"So, you love Taylor Swift." I say giggling.

"If you tell anyone, I'll fire you." That just made me laughed so hard, and so do her.

Natasha drives for at least twenty more minutes until we reach out first destiny.

"Okay, first we have Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II" oh fuck her italian accent. "We need to buy some things."

We start walking through the gallery, until we stop i front of a Prada, does she want to buy more clothes? She enters the store and starts looking in the dress' section, I just follow her from behind. She grabs a black matte short dress and points it to me.

"Perfect" she murmurs more to herself and hands me the piece of cloth.

"Natasha, what is t-" she shush me.

The redhead now is on the heel's section, looking for a matching ones for this dress. When she found the ones, again, she hands them to me and now is in the purse's section. She found a little one, matte black too.

"I need you to go and try all this for me"

"Uhm do I have a choice?" she smirks.

"No." I pressed my lips together while I walk to the dressers.

Well, I'm not gonna lie, this fits me perfectly but how the fuck does she know my show size. The dress is perfect, is something I would choose for myself. I go out to see Natasha waiting for me to show her.

"Spin" I do a little spin "good girl." what am I, a puppy?

"How do I look?" she walks towards me, we're almost the same height now with me on the heels. She leans over to whisper in my ear.

"Like the prettiest girl I'm gonna fuck tonight." my breath hitch on my throat and a shiver runs through my body. "you want that, don't you?"

She leans back and our eyes lock together. Her's are darker than usual, and because of the smirk on her face, mine too.

As I go change into my clothes, Natasha looked something for her, she didn't let me see what she chose though. She pay all and we headed to the next store. Victoria's secret.

"Now, you wait outside as I pick what I want." no way.

"Why don't we just make things more, interesting."

"I'm all ears" she smirks

"You choose something for me, I choose something for you."

"Okay."

We both enter to separate ways, I go directly to the red sets and Natasha to the black ones. There's so much that I can't even decided, I just want her in all of these. It would be so bad buying more than just one?