𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩, 𝙮/𝙣

Natasha was stroking my hair, the sense of peace and her relaxed body hugging me tight was all I needed now.

She was so sexual and rough but at the same time so sweet and soft, that mix makes my head spin in a bunch of thoughts.

"You know, it's not fair that you're still on your clothes," I said after I realized that I was completely naked.

"I just like see you like this." Natasha said with a smirk, looking down my bare body.

"I never saw you naked," that realization hit me hard, not touching her was one thing but never saw her naked? that was completely different and suddenly I felt too exposed.

Leaning up to grab the sheets to cover me entirely, I didn't want to feel like that, used.

"Oh don't do that," Natasha tried to pull out the fabric "you're too beautiful too cover up" I still didn't let her pull them away.

"Why you don't let me see you then?"

"Why you want to see me?" ugh I hate when she starts to play like that.

"Leave it there." I got up to put on my pyjamas again, her gaze following every move I make, a little concerned look on her face when I show no interest in come back to her arms, just laying to her side.

This was a good moment, why I have to ruin everything with my stupid thoughts, I hate my brain sometimes.

Natasha moved closer to me, passing her arm to my waist and pulling me to her embrace again.

"What's happening in that little brain of yours?" she whispered slowly as I looked at the ceiling with my mind going hundred per second.

"I just, I don't know" avoiding her question, I turn my head to look at her, her face a little tense with her eyebrows furrow, trying to read me, "don't do that," I say with a little smile.

"Do what?" her lips curve to the side.

"Analysis me, I'm a psychologist too, don't you remember?" she roll her eyes back, letting out a silence laugh.

"Right right, you're the smart one here." 

"Hey!" I pat her shoulder giggling and turning my whole body to face her.

She smirks at me, tightening the grip on my waist as her other hand passes behind my neck for me to rest my head on it, my hand is on her chest, feeling her heartbeat go so fast that it seems her heart is gonna scape.

Our eyes connect it as we both try to read each other.

"You're so beautiful," I whisper as my thumb traces her features, running all over her face as she relaxes under my touch.

Her head slowly leans to catch my lips with hers, soft kiss taking place, blowing all the negative thoughts I had a few seconds ago.

Her hand runs through my body, burning me at each contact of her fingers over my skin, not caring at all, wanting to burn for her.

My tongue enters her mouth, swirling with hers as the kiss turns more passionate each second, with no effort, Natasha manhandle me to get on top of her, legs crossed as my body press against hers.

I swallow her moan as my knee press her center, the thin fabric of her panties revealing how wet she is soaking my skin, pressing harder onto her.

"y/n," she breath out as we break the kiss, her raspy voice echoing my ears.

"Natasha," I respond the same way, gasping for air.

Her green dark eyes looking at me directly, almost begging me to touch her, to do something, to relieve her stress.