𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙚

Miss Maximoff

Do you want to try de jacuzzi with me?

I read the message and think about it several times before answering, I know this is wrong? Yes. Am I going to do it anyway? Also yes.

I don't even have a bikini but that's the least of it. I change again, this time with something simpler, black leggings and a baggy tshirt, what it matters is what is below, one of my best lingerie sets.

Not the same one I used with Natasha obviously, but similar in red. I grab my phone to answer her, I'm afraid to know what Natasha will do if she finds out, which is known since she finds out about everything.

Me

Is this one of the inappropriate things you want to do with me, Miss Maximoff?

I'm going to tease her a little bit, I want her to give in, break the game.

Miss Maximoff

I just want to relax with my assistant, what's wrong? Our work is hard, don't you think, dear?

Me

I'm not your assistant, Miss Maximoff, or will Eve be there with us too?

Miss Maximoff

So you come, I have white wine, strawberries and chocolate, I'll wait for you in five.

I leave my room praying that Natasha doesn't come out, I knock twice on suite 30, Wanda opens the door with a smirk on her face, I mirror her and lets me in. I hear the lock on the door.

She is wearing a black silk robe, the fabric clings to her figure and I can't help but admire her. She takes my hand and leads me to the bathroom, the Jacuzzi ready with hot water and bubbles.

Wine glasses and strawberries aside, Wanda gives me a lust look and begins to untie the knot of her robe letting it fall to her feet, a sigh leaving my lips when I see that she is only wearing a set black of lingerie.

"No bikini, Miss Maximoff?" I quick an eyebrow as she giggles.

"I have to improvise, I don't think you've brought a bikini on a business trip, have you?" she says as she walks in and lets out a muffled moan as the hot water comes in contact with her skin.

"You're right, but I'm not going to screw up my set."

"Oh come on, are you afraid to get a little wet?" she says amused with a smirk on her face.

"Me? never." I begin to take off my leggins slowly sliding my hands down my legs, I continue with my shirt, a sigh from Wanda when she sees me almost naked.

I enter the water moaning against the warmth of it, sitting in front of her, relaxing at the feel of her bubbles hitting my skin.

"Are you stressed, darling?"

"Kinda, you?"

"Me too, put one of your legs up for me."

"What?"

"Now, Y/N." I lift my right leg not understanding what she wants to do with it until she grabs it and rests my foot on her lap starting to massage me.

I throw my head back as I feel her fingers digging into my skin.

"Mhm, this feels so so good, Miss Maximoff" I say slurrin my words, her fingers pressing harder.

"Yeah?"